Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Global Warming" test
Click here.

If you are really up on what is happening, you'll might miss one or two simply because you didn't read it carefully.

Otherwise, you'll get 10 out of 10 like I did.

[Image: cheers2qu2.gif]
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
I got 10 of 10. What do I win?
Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings.
But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.
-Geddy Lee, Rush.
Armadillo Wrote:I got 10 of 10. What do I win?

A warmer climate.

=D>
I'm trying to figure out which thread this test belongs. :-k
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I would think it's own thread, since it will ultimately have participation by more members of the board or will be ignored.

Perhaps we could link to the test's website, h e r e as a resource?
I failed it miserably, then again, I really do not care much about glueball worming.

There are more important things at present than whether a stupid bear has to swim an extra 3 miles, or that some pygmy in the himalyas doesn't have to freeze to death nearly every winter.
Question number One is totally incorrect. ""Global warming" is Not a real phenomenon: Earth's temperature is Not increasing.

The real phenomenon is Global Cooling. Since the last round of ice age, we have been warmer than we are now. Climate has been fluctuating on a continuous basis. So, if you take the short term approach, we are Not warming.

Most of the earth's history has been warmer than today. Until the free-flow of oceanic currents were blocked, by the land bridge between North and South America, the planet did Not have ice ages. It was warmer because warm currents traveled around more readily.

So, short term, there is no further warming. Long term, the planet was warmer. The real phenomenon is that of "Cooling".

The quiz starts out under a misguided premise.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

John L Wrote:Question number One is totally incorrect. ""Global warming" is Not a real phenomenon: Earth's temperature is Not increasing.

The real phenomenon is Global Cooling. Since the last round of ice age, we have been warmer than we are now. Climate has been fluctuating on a continuous basis. So, if you take the short term approach, we are Not warming.

Most of the earth's history has been warmer than today. Until the free-flow of oceanic currents were blocked, by the land bridge between North and South America, the planet did Not have ice ages. It was warmer because warm currents traveled around more readily.

So, short term, there is no further warming. Long term, the planet was warmer. The real phenomenon is that of "Cooling".

The quiz starts out under a misguided premise.

Aww you missed that one huh?

S1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global cooling, er, I mean warming, er, wait...PT. 2 John L 460 97,092 03-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: John L
  Disaster Addiction And Global Warming John L 7 1,176 06-24-2015, 06:32 PM
  Positive News about Global Warming. John L 78 21,277 05-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Last Post: JohnWho
  Why Global Warming Isn't Consistant Buzz 39 17,572 10-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: SFX
  Global cooling, er, I mean warming, er, wait... Lisa 1,668 611,799 08-23-2014, 06:13 PM
  Global Warming Nazis John L 134 38,897 07-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Paul In Sweden
  Science Fraud And Con Men: Diederik Stapel and Global Warming John L 0 1,085 04-30-2013, 08:58 PM
  Global Warming Debate, Split From ANWR Drilling Thread Matrix 113 40,622 12-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Last Post: sunsettommy
  Death By Global Warming John L 12 5,664 01-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: jt
  global warming to cause an extraterrestial attack mv 10 4,359 08-20-2011, 03:06 PM