Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenpeace and the Nobel-Winning Climate Report
There is no Frakkin "Scientific Consensus" on Global Warming

Jan 28, 2010

EXCERPT:

Quote:Considered the climate Bible by governments around the world, the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report is meant to be a scientific analysis of the most authoritative research.

Instead, it references literature generated by Greenpeace - an organization known more for headline-grabbing publicity stunts than sober-minded analysis. (Eight IPCC-cited Greenpeace publications are listed at the bottom of this post.)

In one section of this Nobel-winning report, climate change is linked to coral reef degradation. The sole source for this claim? A Greenpeace report titled "Pacific in Peril" (see Hoegh-Guldberg below). Here the report relies on a Greenpeace document to establish the lower-end of an estimate involving solar power plants (Aringhoff).

http://nofrakkingconsensus.blogspot.com/...te_28.html
==========================================

Wow!

The IPCC are that stupid to chose Greenpeace over a number of actual "peer reviewed" published science papers on the same Coral Reefs.

ROFLMAO!
From the above link is this gem,to remind those AGW believers who have for years raved about the awesome IPCC credentials,filled with a bunch of scientists and ....... "peer reviewed" papers in it.

[Image: ipcc2007ar4flyerp2_350.jpg]

Now of course it was creative fiction all along since a number of scientists were not scientists at all.
A "Nobel winning" report that doesn't even stand up to the simplest of "peer review".

Might as well give the Nobel to a huckster who uses false science and fraudulent information in a movie.

Oh, wait -

never mind!

S2
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Co-founder of Greenpeace endorses Nuclear Power. mv 15 8,760 07-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: John L
  Report: Climate change crisis 'catastrophic' quadrat 5 2,158 07-18-2009, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Palladin
  U.S. government report: abrupt climate change ahead quadrat 5 2,510 12-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post: scpg02
  Battle of the Nobel climate horror disaster movies scpg02 1 1,208 11-22-2007, 03:17 AM
Last Post: quadrat