Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran invades Iraq
Just a little..... testing the boy king.

Will the boy bow?
Government is necessary because people left unchecked will do evil.

The government is composed of people left unchecked

'Don't think we're not keeping score, brother'...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
[Image: obamaahmadinejad.gif]
[Image: obamashoeshineboy.jpg]
[Image: obamaahmadinejad.jpg]

[Image: sst093009dAPR20091001033708.jpg]

Debka panics.

He'll bend over a barrel most likely and "avoid escalation" in the name of "further peaceful understanding", which will be codewords for "I'm a political bitch."

I have very low hopes for this. I doubt US troops will even back the Iraqi forces on this one.
Most likely you right, but what has happened was a powerful slap. Repercussions to include further erosion of US credibility.

Stratfor Freebie on this.

The only course of action the US can take is to do something with force, and do it real hard. But hey, I suppose the main thing is to change the social contract and balance of power within the US between gov't bureacrats and people, along with buying votes and then giving such airy speechs. Iran can wait, and if bowing to the Saudis shuts them up, fine.

I am positive the Iranian military has no equipment that cannot be crushed ruthlessly and with such utter destruuction by US forces as to demonstrate there are some consequences to your actions.

We'd roll right through them (some casualties, not much) and break them, with heavy losses on their side. A GI vs. one of them? No contest.
Hitting the small invasion force immediately sounds like a proper course of action.... but I'm not sure we should waste time discerning the logic of the current administration.... many of its actions and inactions appear to be caused by clinical insanity.

We don't have a clinical psychiatrist on the forum, perhaps we should invite some Major Hasan here for diagnosing obamanoids.

Gosh.... I think we would have been all better off if we replace the current boy king with that one year old boy you mentioned yesterday... always better to have smarter leaders.

And send B2 Bombers.... [Image: Bee2_Bomber.jpg]

Perhaps the best thing to do is to seal off the border, with forces, and electronics, making it virtually impossible for the units to be resupplied. That way they will have to make a move, on their own. Also, by jamming the ability to communicate with Iran, the forces would be stuck with a Hobson's choice: either make a move, or starve.

Sooner, or later, Iran will either have to write the units off as a bad investment, or they will be forced to attempt resupply. That is when they can be engaged. By leaving the initial units alone, Barry can claim that he was only being nice to one and all. Wink1

It also keeps the payment to Russia where it is currently at. No hidden interest charges.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Sure John, but wouldn't they fight to keep their border and supply route open?

A fight may be unavoidable.
Gunnen4u Wrote:Sure John, but wouldn't they fight to keep their border and supply route open?

A fight may be unavoidable.

Roll your units along the already established border, and sit tight. Two can play the game Tait.
H. L. Mencken
Yes John, I realize this.

And as Iraqi or US forces move to secure the borderline then what? Iranians will let them pass?
Gunnen4u Wrote:Yes John, I realize this.

And as Iraqi or US forces move to secure the borderline then what? Iranians will let them pass?

You got it completely backwards.
H. L. Mencken
[Image: tmdsu09120420091206125747.jpg]
H. L. Mencken
I didn't see this as anything but a challenge to Iraq personally,we're out of the battlefield and withdrawing troops,it's not our fight. Apparently Iraq had enough to scare Iran away,they left w/o a fight.
Gunnen4 Wrote:The only course of action the US can take is to do something with force, and do it real hard. But hey, I suppose the main thing is to change the social contract and balance of power within the US between gov't bureacrats and people, along with buying votes and then giving such airy speechs.
Translation:
You agree to go fight against Iran to the condition it's not at Obama's command. Under the next president maybe.
Fred,

Wrong translation,here's the accurate one:

"I don't think this President and this support system for him are capable of making war on America's enemies,but,I'll be glad if I'm wrong".
Under the next president is probably when such a thing will be resolved if we're still there, so your attempt at wit is moot, and a poor attempt at that.

Fredledingue Wrote:Translation:
You agree to go fight against Iran to the condition it's not at Obama's command. Under the next president maybe.

I guess once you get a concept stuck in your head, you're really stuck on it. Fred: the paragon and model of duty, thought to what extant, we'll never know!
See the latest Stratfor's freebie on whom Iran was challenging and why.

Palladin,
Why do you think Obama's system is not able to fight the ennemies? What has changed since Bush?
Bush decided to do nothing without dialog. Obama decided to do nothing with dialog which is not realy a difference.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CTC: Iran's Strategy in Iraq Jedburgh 0 881 10-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Jedburgh
  Iran leader in landmark Iraq trip Kamil 5 1,974 03-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Last Post: John L
  US to interrogators in Iraq - FIND evidence on Iran stroll 1 1,183 11-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Palladin
  China and Iran in Iraq jt 0 1,021 10-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Last Post: jt
  Iran Influence in Iraq Palladin 21 5,149 01-06-2007, 02:19 AM
Last Post: mv
  Winning Iraq, through sanctioning Iran? Independents4Bush 15 4,801 11-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Last Post: mv
  Iran-Iraq fighting? mv 1 1,225 09-14-2006, 06:40 PM
  Iran shipping Russian RPG to the front in Iraq ghoullio 3 1,874 05-16-2006, 03:54 PM
  Did Iran secretly trick the U.S. into invading Iraq? Anonymous24 0 1,746 05-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Anonymous24