Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G8 Mulls Qaeda Offer to End Modern Civilization
G8 Mulls Qaeda Offer to End Modern Civilization
by Scott Ott

(2005-07-07) -- Leaders of the world's major industrialized nations, meeting in Scotland at the G8 Summit today, said they would consider al-Qaeda's latest proposal to "end modern civilization and return to the glorious days of feudalism."

The al-Qaeda offer came in the form of multiple explosions during rush hour in London, drenching buses and trains with the blood of ordinary working people.

"Modern civilization had a good long run," said one unnamed global diplomat, "and these Qaeda chaps have made a serious proposal that one must consider. It should spark thoughtful discussion at the G8 about whether Western values have become obsolete in the face of the growing popularity of this progressive Islamic lifestyle."

In related news, we're all Britons now.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Is this for real? I wouldn't support a return to feudalism.
StereoMike Wrote:Is this for real? I wouldn't support a return to feudalism.

Mike, it is Scrappleface, one of the best satirists on the political right. Go to his site and enjoy the satire. It is simply marvelous to behold, he is that good. Wink1

[Image: ScrappleFace500.gif]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
That guy's pretty damn funny :lol:
John L Wrote:
StereoMike Wrote:Is this for real? I wouldn't support a return to feudalism.

Mike, it is Scrappleface, one of the best satirists on the political right. Go to his site and enjoy the satire. It is simply marvelous to behold, he is that good. Wink1

[Image: ScrappleFace500.gif]
Got it bookmarked. Great site!
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
The shame is many western states ARE thinking this way and Britain has been one for decades now. I know this is controversial,but within many western states are large components who basically are willing to sideline themselves from resisting a renewed caliphate in return for peace and Britain has been 1 of those states.

For decades they have come under fire and in fact the French call London,Londonistan and for good reason. They've dealt with the devil like the Saudis did,leave us alone and we'll leave you alone HERE. That sucks.
Palladin Wrote:The shame is many western states ARE thinking this way and Britain has been one for decades now. I know this is controversial,but within many western states are large components who basically are willing to sideline themselves from resisting a renewed caliphate in return for peace and Britain has been 1 of those states.

For decades they have come under fire and in fact the French call London,Londonistan and for good reason. They've dealt with the devil like the Saudis did,leave us alone and we'll leave you alone HERE. That sucks.

Well, we shall see if they have learned from the old famous quote, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twiced, and shame on me".

PS: note the 'little' down home jargin. S6
H. L. Mencken

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bush Mulls Dialogue With Muslim Brotherhood Palladin 4 1,750 06-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Palladin