Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Endowment for the Arts Pushing Obama Agenda
Michelle Malkin

Shouldn't this be enough for them to be disqualified for further funding.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
George Will commented on this thing yesterday. He stated that he did not know what laws it violated, but certainly it violated more than several.

It's Illegal, for G-d's sake! Anyone doing this needs to go to jail over it. What the hell are these idiots thinking about?!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Quote:After 'Inappropriate' NEA Conference Call, White House Pushes New Guidelines

..."The point of the call was to encourage voluntary participation in a national service initiative by the arts community," White House spokesman Bill Burton told ABC News. "To the extent there was any misunderstanding about what the NEA may do to support the national service initiative, we will correct it. We regret any comments on the call that may have been misunderstood or troubled other participants. We are fully committed to the NEA's historic mission, and we will take all steps necessary to ensure that there is no further cause for questions or concerns about that commitment...."

Voluntary participation my ass; had it not been for the blogs exposing this criminal behavior the Dems would have got away with it.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
I heard the phone call on Glenn Beck's show. It's so... eerie.

:?
Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like its from Neptune.
- Noam Chomsky

... you can almost see the high water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.
- Hunter S. Thompson
A government funded program is not supposed to support the government position?? Get real.

Think GM will keep producing SUVs or produce weenie cars now that the government runs the thing??
Palladin Wrote:A government funded program is not supposed to support the government position?? Get real.

Think GM will keep producing SUVs or produce weenie cars now that the government runs the thing??

That seems like a different animal, in my opinion.

GM brought about their own demise, asked for a federal bailout, got saved with tax payer money... and then whine cause the federal body that saved their asses wants to make a few changes in their production line?

:?

This issue with the NEA, though, is a federal program using federal dollars to support one side of a partisan argument.
Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like its from Neptune.
- Noam Chomsky

... you can almost see the high water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.
- Hunter S. Thompson
I'm not so certain these 'enlightened' dufuses realized they were breaking the law. If they did, they should be prosecuted. If they didn't, they should be fired for total ineptness.

However, Jackasses appreciate losers, and usually promote them to other jobs. Look for the turkeys here get a raise, or moved to a higher position. After all, their intentions were "politically Pure". Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama pushing to diversify federal judiciary Canuknucklehead 1 647 03-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Last Post: WmLambert
  National security adviser: US safer under Obama quadrat 28 2,893 06-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Last Post: JohnWho