Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useless News Thread
I wonder why we never started a thread, displaying all the useless news that keeps dribbling out of the Media on a day-to-day basis? Ok, so here goes. I'm even going to set it at the top of the page, makint it easier to get to.

If anyone has a better suggestion on which section to place this, please feel free to make another suggestion. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Ok, here is the first one for today. See if you can't come up with the most important question here, and why this story is completely useless.

Here's a hint. It shares one thing in common with

[Image: 1522540.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

:lol: :lol: Talk about Dumb people acting stupid. YOu just can't make up stuff like this. LOL!

Quote:In an ill-conceived attempt to increase the size of his member, a man placed his penis through the "hole of a steel, ring-shaped dumbbell weight fastener," according to the Daily Pilot. The fasteners are used to secure weight plates on dumbbell bars.

"They said his comment was, 'This will make me the chief of my tribe,'" Costa Mesa Battalion Chief Scott Broussard told the Pilot.

It did -- if becoming chief of the tribe means restricting blood flow and causing one's penis to swell to the point that the device cannot be removed. When he arrived at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, doctors tried to convince the man he needed immediate treatment.

That's an interesting website. I liked the story about the family in Germany who heard screams from their cellar feared a burglar had become trapped only to discover the squeals were coming from a hedgehog trapped in a yogurt pot.

[Image: 1532404.jpg]

Then there is the story about the Swedish soldier who complained about the shoddy GI bra that comes undone during combat. At the same time there is another story about "Combat Barbie," a former Miss England contestant who came in second, who will launch a new campaign offering discount lingerie to servicemen and women. Perhaps someone can get these two women together?

Here and here.

...And why haven't we heard about this?

BTW: it took me frigg'n hours to find THIS STORY so I could figure out what you were talking about. Yes the stupid Cargo Cults could build their own planes if they wanted to, or else make the attempt to learn how to do so - instead they sit back to have it handed to them.
Well, no even more, Johnny won't be able to read. I can see it now. Teachers will have to put up with students complaining their text book batteries have run out during an open book test. Progress marches on.

Usually the Chinese invent things long before the west. What took them so long on this pedal powered chopper?
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
jt Wrote:Well, no even more, Johnny won't be able to read. I can see it now. Teachers will have to put up with students complaining their text book batteries have run out during an open book test. Progress marches on.

Usually the Chinese invent things long before the west. What took them so long on this pedal powered chopper?
I don't think this has been true for a long time. Their current system does not reward creative thinking, which is required to advance new ideas. Their current system rewards not making waves, doing what you are told etc...
[Image: SalmaHayekcopy.jpg]
Biker Dude Wrote:
jt Wrote:Well, no even more, Johnny won't be able to read. I can see it now. Teachers will have to put up with students complaining their text book batteries have run out during an open book test. Progress marches on.

I don't think this has been true for a long time. Their current system does not reward creative thinking, which is required to advance new ideas. Their current system rewards not making waves, doing what you are told etc...

I agree Jim. My guess is that there are other things which are thought to have originated from China. Take accupuncture, we always thought that it originated in China. However, the Ice Man, Otzi, has the oldest example of accupuncture, which is in Europe, not China.

Cant get fine Corinthian leather? How about Whale-Penis Leather seats instead.

Quote:What’s the world coming to when you can get your $1.45 million bulletproof SUV with gold trim, a ridiculously expensive Vertu cellphone and three bottles of premium vodka, but you can’t get the whale-penis-skin interior?
We have environmentalists and Pamela Anderson to thank for this.

This bizarre story starts in Russia with a company called Dartz, which recently unveiled the Pombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition SUV. Yes, that’s the official name of this four-ton motorized bank vault.
To say this monstrosity is opulent is like saying Oprah has money. Ostentatious doesn’t begin to describe a vehicle with gold-plated window surrounds, gauges encrusted with diamonds and rubies, and an exhaust system made from tungsten. But what really stood out was the whale-penis leather seats.

Yes, you read that correctly, whale penis.
Wired.com.
Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings.
But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.
-Geddy Lee, Rush.
Ok I'll say it. Doesn't every girl like to sit on penis?

sorry couldn't resist
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
"Whale" penis?

While I can't speak for women, I'm wondering how many men on this board could get into "whale vaginias"?

I'm just sayin'...
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Maybe not Whale, but how about elephant?

[Image: elephunk.png]
This is a rectal exam photo. For details, please see ``Biology, medicine, and surgery of elephants'', By Murray E. Fowler, Susan K. Mikota,
p.355, fig 27.3 and 27.4, Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell.

You (and any other truth-seeking republican) can order this book by a toll free call to 1 800 862 6657. This is essential to understanding Junior and ilk.

I'm sure there is a book for truth-seeking democrats too on ass ass exams.
Sodomia delenda est

mv Wrote:You (and any other truth-seeking republican) can order this book by a toll free call to 1 800 862 6657. This is essential to understanding Junior and ilk.

So, Republicans are the truth seeking examiners...

Quote:I'm sure there is a book for truth-seeking democrats too on ass ass exams.

... leaving Democrats to be the examinees?

:?
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
What in the world could the guy in the blue slicker be looking for? How much did they pay him, or did he just loose a bet?
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
scpg02 Wrote:Ok I'll say it. Doesn't every girl like to sit on penis?
Based on the rarity of that happening to me, I'm thinking most girls are lesbians.
:lol:
Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings.
But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.
-Geddy Lee, Rush.
Armadillo Wrote:
Based on the rarity of that happening to me, I'm thinking most girls are lesbians.

You need to invite some over to look at your art photos.
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
Armadillo Wrote:

There might be other explanations.

The animal is commonly plump and fat; and the penis of the male is very conspicuous.
Namely:
If the Nine-banded armadillo were human, its penis would be 4 feet long. Armadillos lead the world in research into the function of the mammalian penis.

I suspect 4' may be too much for some girls....
Sodomia delenda est

lmfao

Wtf is this? This is hilarious. Please, keep it going. MV, I figured this would only come from you.

If 4' peni (what the plural for peniseses?), are too much for many women, then does what does this spell for the average male? What is average?

Is this why some nations are having demographics problems?
Peni is wrong; penises is wrong but colloquially acceptable; and penes is correct.

Compare:

There were a few penises drinking beer on a bench.

But:

Museum of Natural History amassed a large collection of penes.

"Penises" is ok when the context allows replacing "penis" with "prick" and wrong otherwise.

The recent article about the Goat of Allah got the plural wrong....(unless the plural in Indian English is formed differently for multiple penes on a single body...).

See a detailed discussion here....

This is one of those crazy irregular words.... gets even more irregular when you form adjectives etc from it Wink1
Sodomia delenda est

Even when considering that the Armadillo's willie is the equivalent of 4', how many female armadillos are caught sitting on a male armadillo? Thus, it may be a chimera.

Since large armadillo willies are routinely picked up off the road, one may ask: Are the armadillos with large willies stupider than others? What do the people do with the willies that are picked up? Are armadillo willies considered an aphrodisiac in China?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useless observations on things that ought to be fixed. WmLambert 3 514 09-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Last Post: John L
  Good News Thread John L 3 711 08-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Last Post: WarBicycle
  The happy news thread Aurora Moon 6 2,859 06-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Aurora Moon