Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Born is the USA?????
[Image: kenya-bc.jpg]

Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa. The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham, the birth date as Aug. 4, 1961, and the hospital of birth as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. Source
The picture does not work.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Can you see the picture

h e r e?

In any case, so he was born twice, once in Kenya and once in Hawaii - big deal.

It could happen to anyone.

:lol:
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Happens all the time.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
See - we have a consensus.

[Image: rofl2kyi.gif]
Oh Lord! Now we are going to have to listen to Algore, all over again. :twisted:
Two Al Gore's?

Shock
One should more than suffice, I would hope. Please don't wish a double catastrophe upon us, for heaven's sake.
Check out the birthdate and the registrars signing date. Wouldn't shock me if this wasn't a real certificate,but,this issue is not germane. They are not going to move the guy out of office.

Who would? It just isn't going to happen.
WARNING My browser blocked JohnWho's link for being a website that downloads malicious software to your computer.

WorldNetDaily???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is that website that Obama actually let view his birth certificate and they declared it was authentic and now they have forgotten all about that and are pushing this stupid birther crap.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suckers.

As far as this new one goes that's some pretty fresh looking paper for a document that is suppose to be 45 years old.

And then there is this.
The rightist motto: "Facts?... we don't need no stinkin facts."

[Image: Obama08_Logo150.gif]
Buzz Wrote:WARNING My browser blocked JohnWho's link for being a website that downloads malicious software to your computer.

WorldNetDaily???

My link?

It is WB's image link as a URL, simply offered to help since his image link didn't seem to work.

Don't have a clue where you get "World Net Daily". Maybe that's your favorite site?

You truly are a fool.

[Image: rofl2kyi.gif] [Image: rofl2kyi.gif] [Image: rofl2kyi.gif]
Laugh all you want... just don't say I didn't try and warn you.

Look for yourself.

And WorldNetDaily is WarBicycle's source. Or did you miss the link labeled "Source"?

Suckers!

The image links are all I was helping with.
Ah, I do see this now:

Quote:California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

That explains why the image is from www.orlytaitzesq.com.
Look... I don't think you were intentionally trying to infect peoples computers or anything. I just wanted to warn everyone about that site.

Now what do you have to say about this apparently forged document? You all love to condemn Dan Rather for the forged documents he reported on. Shouldn't you all now be condemning WorldNetDaily and anyone who pushes this garbage?

McAfee Site Advisor says "http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/orlytaitzesq.com" is OK.

Report is h e r e.

Same for "www.wnd.com" - h e r e.
It's a fake, go to this site use the enlarge button, you will see shadows by all the text.
The link listed comes up as an attack site identified as something attempting to grab information or insert parasites via the internet.

The correct image is here.
I dont notice "shadows" by the text, but there are plenty of jpeg compression artifacts around the text. Whoever saved the image used too much compression.
I still think it's fake, for the reasons in Buzz link.
Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings.
But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.
-Geddy Lee, Rush.
I have been burned by WorldNetDaily too many times to stop using anything from that website.They are too erratic in their claims and sometimes completely fail to produce the evidence they claim they have,to blow it open.

Now I just sit back and watch,what next they will come up with.