Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrack Nifong
Stupid cops?

Gates will go under the bus. The question is, how quickly?
I thought that perhaps a better allusion would be to Mayor Coleman A. Young and his knee-jerk reaction to elevate Malice Green to saint status and send the exemplary police officers Budsen and Nevers to prison. But then Obama came down to the Briefing room and threw Gates under the bus.

Definitely more the Duke LaCrosse scandal. Gates being the lying hooker, and Obama being Nifong.

Police report here.
Yes, Obama's "foot in mouth" assumption regarding racism and "stupidity" is begining to look like a self-description.

One that those who did not vote for him already knew, however.

Just an observation.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
The cop has legitimate authority as a representative of the law, and has a duty to uphold it. He cannot just turn the other cheek when his authority is challenged. The cop had a legitimate reason to ask Gates for ID, since the house had been burglarized previously. But Gates, probably thinking he was entitled to favored treatment as a professor, lost his temper.

A college professor is supposed to be intelligent. But I would have to question the intelligence of anyone who would antagonize a man carrying a gun, especially if he thought the man with the gun was prejudiced against him.

What Prof. Gates and Pres. Obama both proved is that blacks too can be guilty of racial prejudice.
As I recall, H.L. Gates has a long record of being an intransigent out spocken racist firebrand. I wonder if this past history of his will be brought to light.

But we should all remember that the new president is "post racial" and we are in a new era of race relations.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
I think Barack got a quick lesson and learned it. He can't talk out loud like I can:

HERE

"I should have "calibrated" my words better". Good Lord. Who teaches humans to talk like that?

"I should have kept my opinion to myself" OR "I jumped to an unwarranted conclusion".

OR,if you're just down here talking,"Man,I just f..ked up,nothing else to say".

Humans don't calibrate their words,not in my country they don't.
Quote:"Because this has been ratcheting up and I helped contribute to ratcheting it up,...

"help contribute"!!!

Doesn't he realize that he is the President?

His "contribution" would be like contributing to a fire in a small, desk side trash can by spraying 50 gallons of gasoline on it.

Does he still think he is standing on a corner trying to organize a small community?

[Image: headwallxe1.gif]
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
I bet he was getting some real serious input from pols telling him he needs to find another bogeyman than calling all white policemen racists like he implied.

Longer this clown is in office,the more what he really thinks will be evident,IMO. Myself,I think he's a well educated,high dollar,polished Jeremiah Wright.

He doesn't preach the black lingo,but,he shares the moden black culture of blame our problems on "whitey".
Palladin Wrote:Humans don't calibrate their words,not in my country they don't.
He also said in another (or the same?) press conference that he didn't mean it. In my experience, whenever people say something the first time it's because they meant it.

I hope he's called out on his half-a$$ed "apology." How about instead of saying BOTH men were wrong, try saying the black professor ONLY was acting like a raging lunatic.

All I can say is keep talking, Obama. That hole you're digging is getting deeper and deeper.
"Some of the best weapons do not shoot.”
U.S. Army Counterinsurgency Field Manual FM 3-24 December, 2006
BE PREPARED - http://www.gunsandall.com/

http://www.westerncivforum.com/index.php
WmLambert Wrote:Stupid cops?

Gates will go under the bus. The question is, how quickly?

Obama is the gift, that just keeps on giving. Too bad the S&Gs are not up to taking full advantage of his political/economic/social lack of intellect. But, after all, they are both Stupid AND Gutless, so we will just have to rely on individuals, and The Annointed one, to bring himself down. Too bad.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Ron Lambert Wrote:A college professor is supposed to be intelligent. But I would have to question the intelligence of anyone who would antagonize a man carrying a gun, especially if he thought the man with the gun was prejudiced against him.

What Prof. Gates and Pres. Obama both proved is that blacks too can be guilty of racial prejudice.

Ron, there is a Huge difference between intelligent, and wise. Neither of the above is either. Hence the determination to stick foot in mouth.

I tell one and all, that Obama will be the first, and last 'so called' Black President, for a LONG time. He will have poisoned the well to such an extent, that the majority of Americans will look at the possibility of another 'so called' Black President, as a definate liability. And the clamour of many 'so called' Blacks, supporting Obama, and Race Hustling Card, are just hammering in more nails into that same coffin.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Palladin Wrote:I think Barack got a quick lesson and learned it. He can't talk out loud like I can:

HERE

"I should have "calibrated" my words better". Good Lord. Who teaches humans to talk like that?

"I should have kept my opinion to myself" OR "I jumped to an unwarranted conclusion".

OR,if you're just down here talking,"Man,I just f..ked up,nothing else to say".

Humans don't calibrate their words,not in my country they don't.

As the article is quick to Wrote:At an impromptu appearance at the daily White House briefing, Obama said he spoke with Crowley over the phone, and said he wanted to share a beer with Crowley and Gates at the White House.

If Crowley is smart, he will not want to be tied to Obama OR Obama's buddy Gates. Were it me, I would make vague promises of attending the "cover thy ass" meeting, and conveniently find an excuse not to attend, when the WH tries to set up a meeting. In other words, be neutral, but stay out of the fray. That way he does not become tainted with either of the other two, AND he stays completely on the side of his Police association.
H. L. Mencken
Palladin, humans might "calibrate" their words, if they regard their words as ammunition.
To calibrate ones words is to be a cynical hypocrite. Those words simply dug the hole deeper.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
From what I see, Henry Louis Gates Jr. may have seized on the instance of a white police office responding to a possible break-in as an opportunity to create a controversy. This may not be a simple episode of an angry black man going off on assumed police profiling. It cold well be a calculated act designed to expand his own credentials in the anti-White community.

Secondly, Officer Crowley, as the touchy-feely instructor on race relations in a predominately liberal area is probably pro-Obama to start with, and caught between standing up for the right way of doing things or cutting Obama some slack without being too obvious.
Study Gates,he's a college educated Jeremiah Wright,so is Barack Obama. They are close friends. Isn't it odd how Barack's close friends are all these black racists?

They don't hate racism,they hate that blacks were the vicitms of it. They want white boys to get some victim going on.

Obama might have some of us fooled,he is nothing but a well spoken racist prick. Just like George Wallace in 1954.