Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American catching on to Obama's 5 top PR tricks
Quote:He’s been in office only six months, but already there’s a strong sense of déjà vu around the way Americans are seeing and hearing from President Barack Obama.

The president keeps returning to the same communications tactics over and over, and all the pages of his PR playbook have one thing in common: a big dose of Obama.

The town-hall-style meeting;

the major address;

the solo prime-time news conference;

interviews, interviews, interviews; and,

the personal note.

Read about it here. Looks like the wheels are quickly falling off the Obama band wagon.
I recall reading some pundit recently who said that the endless BHO speeches were wearing thin, and that more photos of him "working in his office" would be beneficial.

At some point, even the dullest will start comparing words with results, and then the technique will not be so effective.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
His performance tonight is a template of all past and future ones. He flat out lied - but unless the media reclaims the honor and professionalism which they have thrown away in their religious fervor for the Chosen One, the public must find out on their own.
[Image: cartoon-oh-the-humanity-500.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken