Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hannity Video On Obama's First 6 Months
Hannity Video On Obama's First 6 Months

Breaking: Obama Delays Key Economic Report Breaking: Obama Delays Guantanamo Report Breaking: Lawmakers Delay Health Care Vote Breaking: Obama Delays Health Care Vote Deadline Breaking: Voters Delay Health Care Bill Support Breaking: Obama Brushed Aside As The Fat Lady Sings
That ought to get Buzz Boy stimulated! 8)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Hannity? Going over the top?

You don't say!
Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like its from Neptune.
- Noam Chomsky

... you can almost see the high water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.
- Hunter S. Thompson
Abraxas Wrote:Hannity? Going over the top?

You don't say!

Rather than accuse him of being "over the top", just what was dishonest about any part of it? Or is he "over the top" because he had the audacity to show real segments? I'm just curious "A".
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
"I know, I know, this is on tape and I should never say that."

(At the 3:19 point)

Thank goodness this is the only time she's every said anything embarrassing like that.

:lol:
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
JohnWho Wrote:"I know, I know, this is on tape and I should never say that."

(At the 3:19 point)

Thank goodness this is the only time she's every said anything embarrassing like that.

Hey, that's over the top too. :lol:
H. L. Mencken
The gothic music in the background was a bit much, but I understand Hannity's attempt to be an entertainer.

That explains that idiotic "Hannity Hate-line" along with his shallow attempts at presenting a story.

I find it hysterical you accost MSNBC for being blatantly biased but just ignore the stuff Hannity does every night.

You ever think they're BOTH biased?
Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like its from Neptune.
- Noam Chomsky

... you can almost see the high water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.
- Hunter S. Thompson
Abraxas Wrote:The gothic music in the background was a bit much, but I understand Hannity's attempt to be an entertainer.

That explains that idiotic "Hannity Hate-line" along with his shallow attempts at presenting a story.

I find it hysterical you accost MSNBC for being blatantly biased but just ignore the stuff Hannity does every night.

Of course, he's biased! He's biased in favour of Individual Liberty, Limited Government, and following the Constitution as written, you genius? What part of that are you too brain dead to understand?!

As for MSNBC, if you don't think they aren't a bunch of Bed Wetting, Feel-Good, Left Wing Weenies, who think of the Constitution as a "living thing", and that the courts should legislate, and a host of other Collectivist Leftie Feelings, you are beyond intellectual hope.

So, you have a great public education on display here, right?

Quote:You ever think they're BOTH biased?

Both? Both?, who is this Both people you are talking about? I can understand your thinking of Hannity, but who it the other person that is tinkering with your mind?
H. L. Mencken
John L Wrote:
Abraxas Wrote:The gothic music in the background was a bit much, but I understand Hannity's attempt to be an entertainer.

Of course, he's biased! He's biased in favour of Individual Liberty, Limited Government, and following the Constitution as written, you genius? What part of that are you too brain dead to understand?!

So why did he defend Robert Novak for his journalistic integrity by not revealing his source of information in the Vallery Plame issue... but then criticize the people at the NYT for doing the same thing over the wiretapping program?

Where was his appreciation for liberty then?

My guess: Partisan blinders got in the way.

That's just one example, mind you...

John L Wrote:As for MSNBC, if you don't think they aren't a bunch of Bed Wetting, Feel-Good, Left Wing Weenies, who think of the Constitution as a "living thing", and that the courts should legislate, and a host of other Collectivist Leftie Feelings, you are beyond intellectual hope.

As a Libertarian, I happen to think that, actually... which is why I don't watch MSNBC... or did you just skip over that fact cause it was inconvienient for you to realize I'm not partisan?

John L Wrote:So, you have a great public education on display here, right?

Oh, so now I'm an idiot cause I don't agree with you?

What is this? The playground?

Are you gonna kick sand in my eyes if I don't agree that Hannity is "da best"?

John L Wrote:

Both? Both?, who is this Both people you are talking about? I can understand your thinking of Hannity, but who it the other person that is tinkering with your mind?

MSNBC.

But I don't let the news make my opinions for me. You, on the other hand, like to eat up every line Hannity blabs forth about himself.

Who's being tinkered with now?
- Noam Chomsky

- Hunter S. Thompson
Abraxas Wrote:So why did he defend Robert Novak for his journalistic integrity by not revealing his source of information in the Vallery Plame issue... but then criticize the people at the NYT for doing the same thing over the wiretapping program?

You should talk. First of all, Novak did not use his knowledge for grandstanding. AND he was not ordered by a judge to reveal his source. The woman at the NYTimes was. And she was ordered to jail for Contempt of Court. I wonder why you forgot that little detail?

Quote:That's just one example, mind you...

and extremely poor one at that. If you cannot come up with better, you had better not even attempt others.

Abraxas in desperation Wrote:
John L Wrote:As for MSNBC, if you don't think they aren't a bunch of Bed Wetting, Feel-Good, Left Wing Weenies, who think of the Constitution as a "living thing", and that the courts should legislate, and a host of other Collectivist Leftie Feelings, you are beyond intellectual hope.

As a Libertarian, I happen to think that, actually... which is why I don't watch MSNBC... or did you just skip over that fact cause it was inconvienient for you to realize I'm not partisan?

I never called you an Idiot. However, you may be a 'useful' one if you keep this up.

And as for being a Libertarian, I have finally stopped laughing. Libertarians do not like big government. You Sirrah, love to wallow in it's wake. You have funny ideas about what things are called.

Quote:
John L Wrote:

MSNBC.

But I don't let the news make my opinions for me. You, on the other hand, like to eat up every line Hannity blabs forth about himself.

Actually, I don't watch him on Fox, or listen to him rarely on the radio. I'm usually too busy watching the Science Channel, History Channel, or playing Travian. I really don't have time for FNC. But I do have time For Fox Business in the morning, when Alexis Glick and Sir Charles come on. See you know even less than you presume.
H. L. Mencken
John L Wrote:
Abraxas Wrote:So why did he defend Robert Novak for his journalistic integrity by not revealing his source of information in the Vallery Plame issue... but then criticize the people at the NYT for doing the same thing over the wiretapping program?

You should talk. First of all, Novak did not use his knowledge for grandstanding. AND he was not ordered by a judge to reveal his source. The woman at the NYTimes was. And she was ordered to jail for Contempt of Court. I wonder why you forgot that little detail?

I wonder why you think it was alright for a judge to order the NYT journalist to reveal her source...

My guess: Partisan blinders.

John L Wrote:

and extremely poor one at that. If you cannot come up with better, you had better not even attempt others.

Well, if you're not even going to make the observation that Hannity is as partisan as those pricks on MSNBC... then why bother?

John L Wrote:
Abraxas in desperation Wrote:

I never called you an Idiot. However, you may be a 'useful' one if you keep this up.

And as for being a Libertarian, I have finally stopped laughing. Libertarians do not like big government. You Sirrah, love to wallow in it's wake. You have funny ideas about what things are called.

Care to come back and expand on this?

John L Wrote:
Quote:
John L Wrote:

MSNBC.

Actually, I don't watch him on Fox, or listen to him rarely on the radio. I'm usually too busy watching the Science Channel, History Channel, or playing Travian. I really don't have time for FNC. But I do have time For Fox Business in the morning, when Alexis Glick and Sir Charles come on. See you know even less than you presume.

You're the one who says he's "biased in favour of Individual Liberty, Limited Government, and following the Constitution as written". Well, Hannity himself says that too... so you'll have to pardon me for thinking you watch/listen to him.

As for your choice in entertainment - it looks very much like mine. I'd like to add the Military Channel and SciFi... plus, my school just got the National Geographic Channel, which has very interesting programs on sometimes.

So despite this animosity we seem to have developed toward each other, we have some of the same intrests.
- Noam Chomsky

- Hunter S. Thompson
Abraxas Wrote:
John L Wrote:

I wonder why you think it was alright for a judge to order the NYT journalist to reveal her source...

I did not take an opinion, one way or the other. I merely stated FACT. It was YOU who Ass-U-Med that I did. You steered that way, because you wanted it to appear that way.

Abraxas, without looking in the mirror, Wrote:My guess: Partisan blinders.

John L Wrote:

See what I mean? You are the one exposing his "partisan blinders" here, not me.

Without considering a prior quote, Abraxas Wrote:Well, if you're not even going to make the observation that Hannity is as partisan as those pricks on MSNBC... then why bother?

If you will recall, I earlier stated that indeed Hannity WAS biased, in favour of Individual Liberty. Am I required to jog your memory each and every time? You are capable of recall, correct?

Abraxas, in an attempt to get me to explain a concept he does not understand, Wrote:
John L Wrote:
Abraxas in desperation Wrote:[quote="John L"]As for MSNBC, if you don't think they aren't a bunch of Bed Wetting, Feel-Good, Left Wing Weenies, who think of the Constitution as a "living thing", and that the courts should legislate, and a host of other Collectivist Leftie Feelings, you are beyond intellectual hope.

Care to come back and expand on this?

I challenge your desire to erroneously define yourself as a 'so called' Libertarian. One of the Absolute tenents of a Libertarian is that of a serious distrust of the State/government. You, on the other hand, rely upon that same State as though it is your Mommy, Daddy, and all things in between(or at least you give that impression). No self-respecting Libertarian, or Classic Liberal, would be caught dead thinking the State was the best entity to rely upon.

Consequently, you are NOT a Libertarian, so you should cease and desist attempting to paint yourself a colour you are not. You are a Statist at best.

Abrasas, in an attempt to seek common ground, Wrote:
John L Wrote:
Quote:
John L Wrote:

MSNBC.

You're the one who says he's "biased in favour of Individual Liberty, Limited Government, and following the Constitution as written". Well, Hannity himself says that too... so you'll have to pardon me for thinking you watch/listen to him.

As for your choice in entertainment - it looks very much like mine. I'd like to add the Military Channel and SciFi... plus, my school just got the National Geographic Channel, which has very interesting programs on sometimes.

So despite this animosity we seem to have developed toward each other, we have some of the same intrests.

Ok, I guess for someone to quote someone else, they must constantly listen/watch that person, in order to authoritavely quote them. The smple fact is that I DO listen to Neal Boortz and Rush Limbaugh, on a continuing basis. Hannity just happens to follow after Rush, so I do not always go to the effort of switching the stations. If I listen to Hannity, it is not a conscious desire to hear him, because if there is a good Science/History/NGR program on, I will go to that first. The same thing for FNC. I do not watch it much anymore, because I have the game Travian to occupy my time at night.

My biggest complaint with those channels, is their erroneous and slavish desire to push the AGW Propoganda, and I tend to switch it off when they try to push all that trype. I sincerely hope, for their sake, that they have recorded the other side, so they can lift the AGW sludge, and insert the coming Ice Age rhetoric, when it becomes obvious to one and all, that we are cooling down, and wish we had a warm planet after all.

As for anamosity toward you, It does not exist. It is your Statist beliefs that I adhore, and I have Extreme Anamosity toward that, not you. It is infantile, myopic, and just plain intellectual laziness. Anyone, who would place his/her neck across the guillotine block, is less than brilliant. There are so many case histories, in just the last 100 years, with which to draw upon, to show you, or anyone else, that reliance on the State for security, is detrimental to one's health. There have been more innocent people killed, all in the name of the Collectivist State, in just that time, than has happened in man's history. The count, just Marxism alone, is well over 100 million dead. What more do you need to realize that the State is NOT your benevolent guarantour of Security?
H. L. Mencken
Abraxas Wrote:Hannity? Going over the top?

You don't say!
And your less than germane point is?
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government
Edward Abbey
[Image: eagle_1721.png]

You ever think they're BOTH biased?
Hannity is definitely biased. You apparently do not understand the difference between someone presenting the news and someone presenting Opinion.
MSNBC and all the other Media lapdogs present nothing but opinion and try to disguise it as News. Hannity has never said he was presenting news. He presents opinion, which he does pretty well at backing up. You? I see no back up to your opinion. You can't even tell the difference between opinion and News.
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government
Edward Abbey
[Image: eagle_1721.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama's Long Birth Video Fredledingue 7 2,615 05-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Canuknucklehead
  Video - How Obama Got Elected Canuknucklehead 31 5,231 11-20-2008, 12:45 AM
Last Post: ag
  Tito the Builder Slams Obama & Media on Hannity & Co Canuknucklehead 24 3,964 10-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Last Post: JohnWho
  McCain vs Obama Video ghoullio 3 1,554 10-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ghoullio
  Teacher Suspended For Releasing Obama Youth Video Canuknucklehead 3 1,523 10-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post: jt
  Video: Muslims for Hussein Obama Canuknucklehead 0 1,016 03-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Canuknucklehead