Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helen Thomas To The Rescue.........What!?
Look at this video, and see the look of things yet to come, as the Brilliant Media, finally manages to count up the facts on their fingers. And to the rescue is,......................Ta Ta,...Helen Thomas?

Say it Ain't so Joe?!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
The press is becoming weary of being willing dupes. ... even the wicked witch of the West (queue flying monkey music!). In particular they're concerned about being complicit in crap like this ... the level of staging, as Thomas points out, is unprecedented. They're getting sick of being a part of the show ... as well as having to put up with Gibbs. Frankly, I find it hard to watch more than a few minutes of that arrogant prick at a time. Can anyone think of a more condescending Press Sec.?? ... ever??

The 'smartest' world leader in the history of world leaders ... and he can't even answer a single question without a teleprompter or without carefully prearranging both question and questioner ... or a well planted victim of circumstance.

It's probably worthwhile watching how Ms. Smith is treated. She better get paid off. Because if she gets cast off by the White House string pullers after being trotted out for that teary stunt, its' going to make for some VERY nasty fodder. It's one thing for the Administration to indulge in clumsy awkward Soviet style propaganda ... but failing to provide a quid pro quo to the designated victim ... that could have some profound consequences ... it would also be a profoundly stupid oversight!
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
JohnL -

I saw that clip of Helen Thomas last night. Is she becoming senile? Did she forget that it was a Democrat in office?

Just wondering.

mr_yak Wrote:The press is becoming weary of being willing dupes. ...

Maybe, perhaps, the press was OK being willing but since it's become obvious to the people what was happening, the press doesn't like being called a "dupe".

Even though they've been acting very "dupe-id", haven't they?
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
JohnWho Wrote:Maybe, perhaps, the press was OK being willing but since it's become obvious to the people what was happening, the press doesn't like being called a "dupe".

Exactly. Up to this point, they have been more than happy to facilitate. But it's becoming glaring apparent (again as Thomas points out) that any notion of 'transparency' is a farce that can no longer be ignored. It's one thing to be a willing dupe and fool ... it's another when it's totally obvious to every one without pretext. Besides, the press are notoriously fickle ... only a fool like Gibbs (& CO) would be arrogant enough to underestimate the level of their capriciousness.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
-- Henry Mencken
Remember this. The Crash of 1929, really wasn't a crash in the real sense. It was a slide into the abyss, which actually took several months. Yet you never see this in the movies, or even the news. It took time, and the same thing is happening here with the Annointed One and his minions. Only Uncle Jude got it right then, and it is now pretty much accepted by honest economists.

Quote: Herbert Hoover signed the Smoot-Hawley Bill on June 16, 1930, but the stock market started anticipating the act as early as December 1928.

If you haven't read the Real Truth about the Crash and the resulting Depression, you owe it to read Jude Wanniski's article, linked above. But that is what is happening here to Obama. It's a slide, as the sycophant media finally begins to pay attention to it's own inner self; something they had overlooked before.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Helen is still a dyed in the wool Lib. She just does not like the 'The Muslim' trying to control her. Had they asked her along she would have gone with them.
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government
Edward Abbey
[Image: eagle_1721.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The REAL Justice Thomas, by Thomas Sowell John L 4 2,390 03-04-2007, 03:31 AM
Last Post: SavesTheDay
  Helen Thomas to kill herself mv 26 6,586 08-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Last Post: TheRizzle