Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trees? Woods?
[Image: EvironmentNuclear6-28-09.jpg]

Going to get a new energy bill. Guess what it will not address. Guess what is going to happen to your energy cost.
The Muslim even admitted they were going to skyrocket.
House passed it despite being told not to. Sounds like Good King George has admirers.
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government
Edward Abbey
[Image: eagle_1721.png]
A friend of mine in the nuclear power biz tells me that the NRC has 10 applications for plants, and has already approved one in Ohio.

We will see rather soon how practical BHO et al are on this matter. Will he have the nerve to buck the Greens on this? Stay tuned.
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
Forget them. Too expensive. Can't compete anymore with sustainable energy sources. That the right-wing loonies have all of a sudden discovered nuclear energy as an alternative to fossil fuels, is proof enough that it is obsolete. Please help me to figure out what's wrong with the kooks, they don't want expensive energy, but promote nuclear power which is expensive?
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:Forget them. Too expensive. Can't compete anymore with sustainable energy sources. That the right-wing loonies have all of a sudden discovered nuclear energy as an alternative to fossil fuels, is proof enough that it is obsolete. Please help me to figure out what's wrong with the kooks, they don't want expensive energy, but promote nuclear power which is expensive?
Are you sequestered?
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government
Edward Abbey
[Image: eagle_1721.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tiger Woods, His Image, And Manufactered Reputations John L 25 3,011 01-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Last Post: John L