Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Hitting Sports/Social Article
Not many black men have the nuts to call Ali this. It's 100% accurate. Brown is not well liked by most of us,but,I always thought he was the best football player I ever saw and his work is not ostentatious trying to assist these inmates and such. He earns nada from it.

HERE
Palladin Wrote:Not many black men have the nuts to call Ali this. It's 100% accurate. Brown is not well liked by most of us,but,I always thought he was the best football player I ever saw and his work is not ostentatious trying to assist these inmates and such. He earns nada from it.

HERE

Of that, I have a good deal of respect. However, according to Brown, if you don't do things according to Brown, then you aren't doing the right thing.

Quote:"(Tiger) is a killer, he will run over you, he will kick your ass," Brown said during his interview on Real Sports. "But as an individual for social change? Terrible. Terrible ... He can get away with teaching kids to play golf, and that's his contribution. In the real world, I can't teach kids to play golf and that's my contribution, if I've got that kind of power."

Translation: Brown wants Tiger and Michael to act like Jim Brown.

He is so purposefully myopic, that he fails to see the Big Picture. Tiger is showing EVERYONE, not just blacks, how one can excell and win, AND be a good role model. When Brown was young, did he do the same? I think not. He was too busy being pissed off at the world, and he still is.

And that's "Terrible. Terrible...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Throwing golf clubs when missing a putt and pouting when you lose is a good role model?? The only thing Tiger teaches is how to act like a big baby when you lose. That guy is nothing but an a$$hole.
"Some of the best weapons do not shoot.”
U.S. Army Counterinsurgency Field Manual FM 3-24 December, 2006
BE PREPARED - http://www.gunsandall.com/

http://www.westerncivforum.com/index.php
John,

I think you are right on Jim Brown's self righteous attitude,BUT,I also admire his work and the author's honesty relating to Cassius Clay and what he really is. His adjectives there are right on,IMO.
Where is the comments on one of the greatest runners of all-time, O.J.?
KenRI Wrote:Throwing golf clubs when missing a putt and pouting when you lose is a good role model?? The only thing Tiger teaches is how to act like a big baby when you lose. That guy is nothing but an a$$hole.
Thank you for sharing.
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government
Edward Abbey
[Image: eagle_1721.png]
WmLambert Wrote:Where is the comments on one of the greatest runners of all-time, O.J.?
He runned out of luck. Still in Jail.
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government
Edward Abbey
[Image: eagle_1721.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hitting the ground running jt 29 3,342 11-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Last Post: John L