Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kooks on CSPAN... watch for yourself.
Tomorrow morning on CSPAN, you will be able to watch a presentation by David Ray Griffin on "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions".

CSPAN's BookTV Wrote:CSPAN On Saturday, April 30 at 10:30 am
The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions
David Ray Griffin

Description: David Ray Griffin takes a critical look at the official 9/11 Commission Report put out by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States. Professor Griffin argues that the "omissions and distortions" in the report amount to a cover-up by government officials and says that the available evidence suggests that the Bush administration was complicit in the 9/11 attacks (either by ignoring known threats or through actual participation in the planning of the attacks). Professor Griffin asks a series of questions which he says have been either inadequately answered or completely ignored by the commission. These include questions surrounding the attack on the Pentagon, the way in which the World Trade Center towers collapsed, and the behavior of President Bush and his Secret Service detail following notification that a second plane had hit the WTC. The talk was hosted by the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth (www.mujca.com) and took place at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. Includes Q&A.

Author Bio: David Ray Griffin is professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology, where he taught for over 30 years (retiring in 2004). He has authored or edited over two dozen books, including "God and Religion in the Postmodern World," "Religion and Scientific Naturalism," and "The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11."

Publisher: Olive Branch Press 46 Crosby Street Northampton, MA 01060

BTW, I believe it's 10:30am eastern.
[Image: maxwell_sm.gif] "Somebody better do their homework." -- Jordan Maxwell
Darn, this reminds me. I missed Drudge on C-Span this morning. Thanks for the reminder. :mrgreen:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
drudge is a neocon piece of shit - he refuses to post very important stories every single day.

so is this a neocon forum?
Hmmm... this question is to anyone who listens or watches Drudge: does he come across as being gay? Because I have read some things that he definitely is.
haha never heard that but it would make sense; fags run this country
here's the first article I could find on it:

http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/womac...licans.htm

Quote:And then there’s Matt Drudge. Drudge, who outed Jeffrey Koffman and has made a mission of exposing the lurid details of other people’s sex lives, is widely reported to be gay (and — watch out boys — an incredibly uptight lay). He seemed to confirm both rumors at once by saying that a biographer “never said there was sex [with men]; she said there was dating."

Always a writer first, (and apparently to make up for the chill in the bedroom) Drudge allegedly left a trail of love letters to old suitors. Even more shocking is that none are said to have contained false allegations that they had an affair with an intern. Then again, the book could be wrong. David Cohen, who claims to be Drudge’s former beau, said that an attention-starved Drudge, “Loved to do wild, provocative things to draw attention to himself.” Now, that doesn’t sound like the Matt Drudge we know
funny

bush is bisexual so go figure
MrRogers Wrote:funny

bush is bisexual so go figure

Um.....what the fuck?
Looks like the Bush Regime's house of cards are starting to fall just like those buildings did on 9/11. Good for Mr. Griffin and the truth movement.
[Image: Rocky%20Balboa.gif]
Yo. Ban this!
Anonymous24 Wrote:Hmmm... this question is to anyone who listens or watches Drudge: does he come across as being gay? Because I have read some things that he definitely is.

Naturally, we can't really say for sure. However, He and Ann Coulter have been an "item" for some time now. I don't think that Ann would get involved with someone not a normal hetrosexual male. And if you will note, when one appears on a show, the other has a funny habit of also appearing either on that one or the next one.

But I could be wrong.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Isn't Ann married to begin with? If so, I highly doubt it matters whether Drudge is gay or not; Ann wouldn't be too close to him, or would she?

I don't listen or use the man's web-sources, so I really could care less whether he was or not.
Gunnen4u Wrote:Isn't Ann married to begin with? If so, I highly doubt it matters whether Drudge is gay or not; Ann wouldn't be too close to him, or would she?

I don't listen or use the man's web-sources, so I really could care less whether he was or not.

Last I heard, she was still single. She used to go steady with an Arab fellow for some time, but of late had been seen with Matt Drudge more than not. I assume that they are still close.
Rocky Balboa Wrote:Looks like the Bush Regime's house of cards are starting to fall just like those buildings did on 9/11. Good for Mr. Griffin and the truth movement.

Exactly how is this alleged house of cards starting to fall?
Benny-T Wrote:
Rocky Balboa Wrote:Looks like the Bush Regime's house of cards are starting to fall just like those buildings did on 9/11. Good for Mr. Griffin and the truth movement.

Exactly how is this alleged house of cards starting to fall?

I believe Rocky has also left the building Benny. Wink1
QUICK! ban anyone who isnt drinking the koolaid!

you people clearly derive self worth from the leaders you worship.
MrRogers Wrote:QUICK! ban anyone who isnt drinking the koolaid!

you people clearly derive self worth from the leaders you worship.

Your argument has little merit. We have not banned YOU, have we? Now, as long as you remain civil, attempt to be an adult, and do not violate other member's privacy, you may enjoy your stay here. You may even set up a nest somewhere, as long as you do not throw your feces at the other members.

And clearly if you will follow the trials and tribulations of your fellow buds, Stallone and TOT, you will see the validity of my point.
stfu already and tell us what you believe neoconservatism means. all you are doing here is avoiding admitting you have NO FCKING CLUE what it is you state your personal philosophy is.

you are a joke.
MrRogers Wrote:stfu already and tell us what you believe neoconservatism means. all you are doing here is avoiding admitting you have NO FCKING CLUE what it is you state your personal philosophy is.

you are a joke.

Are you going to make a regular practice of this? That is to say, promptly losing any argument you engage yourself in, and then falling back on the "TELL ME WHAT NEOCONSERVATISM MEEEEAAAANSS!!!!!" ? Until you can lift the burden of proof of any of the assertions you have so far made, you do not have the privelage of taking up the initiative of the debate.