Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to?
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
Singers and Standards on cable...The velvet fog, Mel Torme.

Most of these singers are the professionals who backup the stars but have better voices, and every song makes my dogs happy. The stars are the ones with good voices - not just big names.

When I'm working on my computer doing graphics, it makes for a nice sound in the background.
My computer running by Hewlitt Packard Band.
Your post contains too many videos. Max. videos allowed: 3
Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings.
But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.
-Geddy Lee, Rush.
I listen to one of the Classical Music channels on Comcast cable. No commercials!
Atreyu- Lead Sails Paper Anchors. "Becoming the Bull" is a freakin sweet song.

of course, it wouldn't be Wednesday without Bullet for my Valentine's "Scream Aim Fire"!

then for those quiet times when the kids are asleep, i like a little Killswitch Engage.

Candlebox and Shinedown are both good to listen to while studying.
Right now I am listening to my assortment of "Adegio For Strings", most of which are electronica. This is one of my favorites, from Platoon, to Trance, to Classics. I have over 15 different versions, and almost all are very good, but different.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings.
But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.
-Geddy Lee, Rush.
Take It Easy - The Eagles.
ghoullio Wrote:Shinedown are both good to listen to while studying.

Used to listen to that on the road while driving the wrecker. Good times, had to make it a little bit interesting.
Anyone use limewire in here?
Gunnen4u Wrote:Anyone use limewire in here?

No, don't need to use it. I record my own music off of Rhapsody, using my Replay-Music program. I get a far better recording than the 'hit and miss' stuff out there on the web.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

You told me about this, but back in the day, Limewire was great. Now it really sucks and there is nothing on it.
http://www.isohunt.com, baby.

Killswithc Engage- "this is my Curse"
90s Dance Music.
*long silence*
Rob Arnie and Dawn-a-thon.

The morning show DJs who have the number one show in this market do a 29 hour marathon for the UC Davis children's hospital.
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
One thing the Springs has over home, is the Bob and Tom show. I missed it so.
Gunnen4u Wrote:One thing the Springs has over home, is the Bob and Tom show. I missed it so.

Where are you at now Tait?

Ft. Carson

When I was young by The Animals

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contemporaneous Viewing/Listening Announcements WmLambert 3 1,271 07-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Last Post: WmLambert