Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic Ad
Fantastic Ad

I spent four years in recruitment, this has to be once of the best recruiting ads I've ever seen.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Fantastic Ad

I spent four years in recruitment, this has to be once of the best recruiting ads I've ever seen.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Bicycle,

God love them,the Marines have always had an edge on recruiting over our Army. For whatever reason,the Army ends up recruiting based on various other issues,but at the end of the day,the Marines always recruit based on sacrifice for something greater than your own selfish desires and they can portray this visually with the best Madison Avenue advertisers.

"We don't take recruits,we take committments".

I note the background moves from NYC to the Pacific coast,did you note that?

Yea,this one is another in a long line of excellent ads. Always the same voice,I wonder who it is?
Bicycle,

God love them,the Marines have always had an edge on recruiting over our Army. For whatever reason,the Army ends up recruiting based on various other issues,but at the end of the day,the Marines always recruit based on sacrifice for something greater than your own selfish desires and they can portray this visually with the best Madison Avenue advertisers.

"We don't take recruits,we take committments".

I note the background moves from NYC to the Pacific coast,did you note that?

Yea,this one is another in a long line of excellent ads. Always the same voice,I wonder who it is?
The drill team used the M1 Garand, which is what I used in high school and college. I still remember how to field strip that thing with my eyes closed.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
The drill team used the M1 Garand, which is what I used in high school and college. I still remember how to field strip that thing with my eyes closed.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
This one emphasizes the committment more than patriotism and appeals almost strictly to the challenge side of service. British Royal Marines ad.

HERE
This one emphasizes the committment more than patriotism and appeals almost strictly to the challenge side of service. British Royal Marines ad.

HERE