Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Secrets Allegedly Stolen From Tenn. Lab
Hey Patrick, do you know this guy?

Also, check out what IAP's local regestered "Self-Hating Jew" has to say about this, and he mentions you no less. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
John,

No,I live in Roane Co. though. He worked at K-25,the old Gaseous Diffusion Plant shut down in 1985,it's a clean up site now. That "lab" stuff is erroneous.

I wouldn't have a clue about what a guy like that could know that is secretive,that's a clean up site over there now.

About the "self hating Jew". He's not a Jew,I told you he is an ARMENIAN. He used to post on Kamil's site and went with this nom de guerre,"F**K TURKS"(FT).

Forgive my vulgarity. I know him and so does Kamil,he's a Nazi through and through,no more a Jew that Nebuchadnezzar was. He's one of those rabidly anti semitic Armenian's who got over here in the mid 1980s,he lives in NYC. Some ethnic Armenian Reagan had as immigration head allowed in tons of them. He even told me who it was.
Palladin Wrote:John,

No,I live in Roane Co. though. He worked at K-25,the old Gaseous Diffusion Plant shut down in 1985,it's a clean up site now. That "lab" stuff is erroneous.

I wouldn't have a clue about what a guy like that could know that is secretive,that's a clean up site over there now.

About the "self hating Jew". He's not a Jew,I told you he is an ARMENIAN. He used to post on Kamil's site and went with this nom de guerre,"F**K TURKS"(FT).

Forgive my vulgarity. I know him and so does Kamil,he's a Nazi through and through,no more a Jew that Nebuchadnezzar was. He's one of those rabidly anti semitic Armenian's who got over here in the mid 1980s,he lives in NYC. Some ethnic Armenian Reagan had as immigration head allowed in tons of them. He even told me who it was.

I don't remember you stating that. However, I can readily believe it, as he is a Kook, no question.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
You're repeating yourself John.
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
John,

I told you privately over at IAP a few years ago. I don't recall how I recognized him,but he gave himself away one day. His name was FTurk on Kamil's board.

Kamil and I used to put up with his nonsense daily. He's a rabid hater of Jews,that man would love to murder a Jew or a Turk personally,I fully believe that.

When we first met him,he was running with about 3 other Armenians who were just revolting. I wonder if most of them are like that,if so I don';t care if Armenia just explodes.
scpg02 Wrote:You're repeating yourself John.

The site has experienced a problem, in which it just stopps processing things. I have already reported it to the Server company. I'll have to wait and see what they have to say.
-----------------------------

Here is their reply.

Quote:Ai-Jane acting very slowly

hi, i just rebooted the server because of what appears to be a denial of service attack. the server is back up now and should be OK but i don't know for sure yet.
Technical Support Staff
Hosting Direct

I told you privately over at IAP a few years ago. I don't recall how I recognized him,but he gave himself away one day. His name was FTurk on Kamil's board.

Kamil and I used to put up with his nonsense daily. He's a rabid hater of Jews,that man would love to murder a Jew or a Turk personally,I fully believe that.

When we first met him,he was running with about 3 other Armenians who were just revolting. I wonder if most of them are like that,if so I don';t care if Armenia just explodes.
I've never bought his 'self-hating jew' routine. But his hatred for Turks is patently obvious in his posts...
[Image: SalmaHayekcopy.jpg]
Someone should publically expose him for what he is. Since I no longer post at IAP, I'll allow you to be the one doing it.
Someone should,but I can't post there and truthfully,I can't prove it NOW,but I could have confronted him back then. He lives in NYC,has been here since the Reagan administration,he's an Armenian,don't know if he gained US citizenship or not,he loves Iranians,despises Turks and Jews.

Now,back to the article,I learned more today. The guy was greedy,he was taking home certain old equipment from the old gaseous diffusion process(which was to be thrown away,but it is still illegal to take it home) and contacted the French embassy to sell it because he assumed it had enrichment capability still(it didn't). They laughed ,they told the FBI and the FBI acted as French purchasers.

Me,assuming the facts are true,I would vote guilty with a small penalty,he did not try to sell it to a hostile state,the stuff was trash. It's a big non story,should never have been on anything but the local news. he ain't a rocket scientist!
John L Wrote:Someone should publically expose him for what he is. Since I no longer post at IAP, I'll allow you to be the one doing it.
I kind of stick to rules and violtations there of. Not too interested in 'exposing' anyone while I am part of staff.

I don't really see the big deal in this, maybe I am missing something? Everybody has an online persona, and if it doesn't match reality, big deal. Am I missing some fundamental part of what you guys are getting at?
Biker,

It's not my business how the guy acts on the internet,except here is what bothers me. He is an Armenian Neo Nazi,there are lots of them. They blame Jews for the Turks running them out of Anatolia and then the infamous Armenian slaughter in Turkey. He was open about it on Kamil's site.

Now,playing this "self loathing" Jew is like Adolf Hitler doing it. That's what bugs me. But,I hadn't thought about him since I left IAP until John mentioned him again.
What makes this thing 'different' is that he has taken this thing 'international' so to speak, in that his actions are not just at IAP, but here as well. If you go back and read his posts on that thread, he has been here, lurking I assume, and has commented on here,..........over there. That is why he should be brought out into the open.

It would not bother my conscience to "out" him for this. And he is not the only one, but he is a good start.
Well, that might indeed make it different. Who else might you think needs 'outing'? Am I missing more here?

By the way John that thread is behind the scenes at IAP, so you and I and targo can see it, but nobody else.
John,

Incidentally,I cannot read anything at IAP. It is prohibited,I get computercode.
Biker Dude Wrote:Well, that might indeed make it different. Who else might you think needs 'outing'? Am I missing more here?

By the way John that thread is behind the scenes at IAP, so you and I and targo can see it, but nobody else.

I'm not saying 'outing' for 'outing's' sake: just the truth. Everyone there actually thinks him to be the self-hating Jew he claims. Even Cedar Pride has no idea of his true situation. And what is wrong with being accurate, clearing up someone's lies?

Sorry, but I never saw anything wrong with using the truth to expose the lie. I thought that to be the purpose of debate as well.

Incidentally,I cannot read anything at IAP. It is prohibited,I get computercode.

I don't know Patrick. I never checked it, and certainly cannot any longer. You will have to ask that of Targo88, or BikerDude.

Do you get this all the time? Or just from the thread John posted at the start of this thread? You should not be banned. But this thread is behind the scenes, and so therefore not open to 'public' viewing.
Just tells me the topic doesn't exist.
As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."
scpg02 Wrote:Just tells me the topic doesn't exist.

It's within the "Mod Temporary Trash Section", which can only be seen by the moderators or higher. The thread was such a total waste, that it did not even go to "The Inferno". Moshe tends to do such things to others. What is ironic is that he is really the least problematic of some others there.

BTY, Jim/Biker Dude says the very same thing about his copy of Opera as well. Have you tried to eliminate the 'cookie' that comes with IAP first? Also, have you upgraded Opera to the latest make?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sen Bob Menendez Allegedly Under Investigation................ Canuknucklehead 5 1,417 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Last Post: John L