Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Queda defiles European Landmark
In an unprecetented act of anti-semitic terror, radical-collectivist Muslimists with links to Al Queda, defiled one of Europes most important cultural landmarks, thus declaring war on human civilization. http://news.bostonherald.com/internation...id=1002259 What's next? Will we do nothing while the shariarists sneak into the heart of the West, defiling Buckingham palace, Eiffel tower and Adolf Hitler memorial along the way, eventually replacing even the pope by a religious zealot who looks like an evil version of Santa Claus?

[Image: ltpmerm05202007.jpg]
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:In an unprecetented act of anti-semitic terror, radical-collectivist Muslimists with links to Al Queda, defiled one of Europes most important cultural landmarks, thus declaring war on human civilization. http://news.bostonherald.com/internation...id=1002259 What's next? Will we do nothing while the shariarists sneak into the heart of the West, defiling Buckingham palace, Eiffel tower and Adolf Hitler memorial along the way, eventually replacing even the pope by a religious zealot who looks like an evil version of Santa Claus?

[Image: ltpmerm05202007.jpg]
------------------------------------
Well... That demands action from Palladin...

/track_snake
Few years ago the same mermaid was covered up in similar fashion. It turned out to be the work of Christian Fundamentalist who were protesting Turkey's candidacy to the EU.
At least they are leaving it there, without permanently defacing the figure. I suspect that that may well be the next step.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Well, it's not a thousand year old statue of Buddha so they probably won't blow it up.
Well,I'll put a bikini on some female Islamic statue and we will be even w/o anyone getting hurt,how about that?????
How about we just make a statue of Mohammad?

When the cartoon thing was going wild I so wanted to draw a picture of Mohammad having sex with a male pig and label it "Mohammad and his 72 virgins in hell".... but I figured that might get me death threats... (If not for the content, for my attempt at art.)
Pixiest,

Keep incognito. I read where Muslims nationally were on a discussion board urging Muslims in Georgia to murder a guy with an anti Islamic bumper sticker on his auto bumper. They had traced via his license plate who he was and where he lived.
Quote:In an unprecetented act of anti-semitic terror, radical-collectivist Muslimists with links to Al Queda, defiled one of Europes most important cultural landmarks,...

Hmmm.... What makes you think that the Little Mermaid has any significance in Judaism? It is probably not even Kosher... :lol:
Government is necessary because people left unchecked will do evil.

The government is composed of people left unchecked

Well, that's exactly why I didn't draw it. I'm scared to exercise my free speech. I've been terrorized into silence.

... Not real happy about that.

I could draw something dreadfully offensive to christians or jews and get away with it. But not muslims.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  USA is funding Al Queda quadrat 3 1,382 09-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Last Post: mv
  Iran leader in landmark Iraq trip Kamil 5 2,003 03-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Last Post: John L