Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 1984
Question of the day:

Would Al Gore still have invented the internet if he had seen this coming?
Yes because he'll join the race soon. When he sees the stuff we have on him he'll wish he never invented the internet.

http://vixy.net/

Save the video for yourselves. Follow the instructions.
The media have lost control of information. This stuff is democratic.

It's a good thing overall.
At the very least it's entertaining. :lol:
The internet provides hope for a brighter future: where people can get their message out for cheap. They won't need as much money to communicate with voters, and thus they won’t be beholden to rich people from either side of the aisle.

That is, unless government regulates the hell out of it.
dkward2 Wrote:That is, unless government regulates the hell out of it.

Which is exactly why you don't see a bunch of John McCain cheerleaders these days. By rights he should be well out ahead of the pack as a GOP front runner. Instead, as a result of his guilt driven assault on the 1st Amendment, he's firmly in the hold your nose and pull the lever category.
mr_yak Wrote:
dkward2 Wrote:That is, unless government regulates the hell out of it.

Which is exactly why you don't see a bunch of John McCain cheerleaders these days. By rights he should be well out ahead of the pack as a GOP front runner. Instead, as a result of his guilt driven assault on the 1st Amendment, he's firmly in the hold your nose and pull the lever category.

Not me! I wouldn't pull the lever for him, if they pointed a gun to my head and threatened me. Why hold my nose? S6
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
i especially enjoy the particular audio they play for Hillary. It makes her sound like some sort of humorless automaton.

I don't like how the creator of the video was fired from his job though.
Lithium Wrote:i especially enjoy the particular audio they play for Hillary. It makes her sound like some sort of humorless automaton.

I don't like how the creator of the video was fired from his job though.

It is not for you to simply obey Big Hillary, but that you LOVE Big Hillary as well. Wink1

."You must love BIG BROTHER. It is not enough to obey him: you must love him."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Quote:"You must love BIG BROTHER. It is not enough to obey him: you must love him."

Orwell was really way out ahead in clearly understanding how things work.

George Orwell Wrote:You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm.

Lithium Wrote:I don't like how the creator of the video was fired from his job though.

Fired is passé ... think "Martyred" ...