Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims in North America are Becoming Bold
I've been having an argument with my brother about Iraq. He doesn't understand Muslims and thinks we can exit and it will actually benefit us as he sees it via western mentality(though I suspect his logic even there).

Anyway,I've been telling him,we allow these animal like people to see us as cowards,we won't be around to worry about China,etc. This is in Canada,but the exact same thing has been happening in Minneapolis Airport. The violence is going to follow eventually.

The Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt ordered the Muslims in Minneapolis to start this stuff it turned out,most likely they did in Vancouver,too.

http//www.nsnews.com/issues06/w111206/113206/news/113206nn1.html

http//www.startribune.com/191/story/766918.html
They should have their liscences taken away. If they don't like it, they can go back to their home country and attempt to drive cabs there under those rules. Anyone, who tollerates such manure should also be sent packing.

I agree with you Patrick, this is something that we are going to have to stamp out immediately, or get rid of the offenders. If they want to play by their own set of rules, then there are other places where they can observe then, but not here.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Excerpt from Disability World at:
http://www.disabilityworld.org/11-12_02/...dogs.shtml

Quote:No Ban On Guide Dogs Under Islamic Law

Recent guidance from the Sherrat Council has confirmed that trained assistance dogs can accompany disabled people into restaurants or taxis managed or driven by Muslims. With two million Muslims in Great Britain, many running businesses in the service sector, this represents an important ruling with potentially far-reaching effects.

The Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) requires service providers to change practices deemed to be discriminatory. Therefore, this guidance helps to clarify religious law and prevent any possible conflict with secular law.

Following excerpt from "Free Moslems Coalition of the USA"
http://www.freemuslims.org/blog/?id=2286

Quote:Free Muslims Condemn Muslim Cab Drivers who Refuse to Pick Up Alcohol Carrying Passengers
The Free Muslims Coalition, a national Muslims organization, condemns Muslim cab drivers who refuse to pick up passengers who carry alcoholic beverages.

Recently a dispute arose over a large number of Somali taxi cabdrivers at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport who are refusing to take passengers who carry wine or alcoholic beverages. These drivers are claiming that Islam prohibits them from driving passengers with alcohol. The cab drivers also asked dispatchers not to call them to pick up passengers heading to liquor stores and bars.

Don't tell my dog that he can't live inside the house Shock
[Image: rexIII.jpg]
John,

I'm telling you guys,this is the opening act of Islamic extremists here. They are going to start out like this trying to act out their Islamic sh.it even as it violates our laws. They will claim we are Islamophobic when(I should say IF) we react. This will lead to long,drawn out legal cases.

They ought not be in our nation,none of them. I have this sneaking suspicion most Americans are going to arrive at that conclusion. It's going to be too late when they do. To me it is as plain as day,Muslims are opponents of America,Christians and Jews. Who in their right mind would give them haven here? Bill Clinton allowed 50% of all Muslims into this nation in his terms incidentally.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RagHead wants Islamic State of North America by 2050 Canuknucklehead 0 1,171 12-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Canuknucklehead
  Taliban Commander Warns Muslims to Leave America Palladin 0 1,107 09-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Palladin