Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran cures aids
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250281,00.html

:lol: I see the holocaust denial isolated them so now they want to fool the world into thinking they are a great merciful government. They cured aids after all.
Independents4Bush Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250281,00.html

:lol: I see the holocaust denial isolated them so now they want to fool the world into thinking they are a great merciful government. They cured aids after all.
-------------------
Well. Ask Moqtada Al-Sadr. Maybe he also can cure AIDS.

/track_snake
FoxNews (a major news medium) can claim anything it wishes to have heard from any questionable source in Israel, which can claim to know all about another news source in enemy territory. Then again, Iran could claim anything.

Maybe the great scientists of Iran have invented and patented a perpetual motion machine, or sent 72 virgins to the planet Saturn. S2
I'm often wrong. But I'm not always wrong!
I'm not sure if you read the article Fit. Fox is quoting Israel and Israel is quoting an Iranian newspaper. Let me get this straight are you accusing Iran of lying? Are you accusing Israel of lying about Iran's lies? Are you accusing FNC of lying about Israel's quoting of the Iranian newspaper? In case you're confused let me help you out. Iran is lying. They did not cure aids, don't get your hopes up. :roll:

It would be premature to rush over there and kiss their posterior. I wonder if Pat Roberts cured aids, would you be in as much of a rush to kiss his posterior? Would you purchase the cure yourself and give it to Africans or would you demand we all pay for the cure?

Why am I asking so many questions? I don't know I'm at a loss for words. I like picking on you. :twisted: :lol:

Shia Islamo Fascism, for the children.

Horny aids infected pedophiles, for the children.