Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against The West
I didn't know where to put this, but since most of us are Americans, I put it here. Make no mistake here: Radical Islam has the goal of Killing ALL Jews, subjugating the US, UK, Europe, and the rest of the world.

I have known about the movie Obsession for a while now, but did not have a chance to watch any of it. However, I saw this short here, and then watched the hour program on FNC about the very movie. It is most profound and does a horrifyingly accute job of fortifying my beliefs as to what we in the Western world face, with regards to Radical Islam.

Note: The site linked above may be hard to get to come on quickly, because of the traffic involved. Just be patient and it should eventually work for you.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

Here is an update to the movie. YOu can watch the entire video, in 8 parts at this site. I have not had a chance to see it yet, but will. I hope you get to watch it.

As the movie goes, these are the new Nazis, but more dangerous, because they are using Allah, not Hitler, to follow. Disturbing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT" - David Horowitz

I've watched it. It's very compelling.
It's a giant MSM travesty that they have failed to report these obscenities against the west and western culture.
I hope the brave individuals who made this film can succeed in getting the truth out to the western world.
The good traveler doesn't know where he is going.
The great traveler doesn't know where he has been. Chuang Tzu
bob Wrote:I've watched it. It's very compelling.
It's a giant MSM travesty that they have failed to report these obscenities against the west and western culture.
I hope the brave individuals who made this film can succeed in getting the truth out to the western world.

At least FNC is doing it's share. Don't expect the same from CNN or MSNBC though. Too much Brain Damage among the employees.

John L Wrote:

At least FNC is doing it's share. Don't expect the same from CNN or MSNBC though. Too much Brain Damage among the employees.
Well of course you remember how CNN was in November 2004 don't you?
After they finally realized that Kerry really had lost it was like their favorite dog had died. The forlorn looks on their faces is quite memorable. :lol:
The good traveler doesn't know where he is going.
The great traveler doesn't know where he has been. Chuang Tzu
bob Wrote:
John L Wrote:

Well of course you remember how CNN was in November 2004 don't you?
After they finally realized that Kerry really had lost it was like their favorite dog had died. The forlorn looks on their faces is quite memorable. :lol:

Actually, I didn't realize that. Hell, I Never watch those people. I prefer to get my news from someone, who is not Brain Damaged. They must have a firm requirement that ALL employees there demonstrate the presense of selective Brain Damage.

It's a good thing they do however: if not them, then were would all those 'so called' journalists find employment?

John you have to be kidding. It was a huge story. One of their reporters started crying on live air. Think her name was Judy. You don't have to get your news from them but whenever you need a laugh tune in. :lol:

Quote:It's a good thing they do however: if not them, then were would all those 'so called' journalists find employment?

Al Jazeera
Independents4Bush Wrote:John you have to be kidding. It was a huge story. One of their reporters started crying on live air. Think her name was Judy. You don't have to get your news from them but whenever you need a laugh tune in. :lol:

Quote:It's a good thing they do however: if not them, then were would all those 'so called' journalists find employment?

Al Jazeera

You must be talking about Judy Woodruff. She is married to the fellow who used to be the token Leftie on the Wall Street Journal, and was also on the Capital Gang years ago. He used to torment Robert Novak.

Judy Woodruff looks like the perfect little grandmother, and she is so concerned that we are not being PC enough for the rest of the world. She is the perfect person to have replaced Lilly Tomlin on Laugh In years ago. Always so prim and prober, with a little snort at the end of the skit. She is one of the main reasons why I quit watching CNN, in disgust. I did not want to throw up all over the floor. Shock

I just think any research at all shows it is Islam and not "radical Islam" that is at war with us.

Let's go back to WWII and redo our propaganada.

"radical Nazism" is at war with America"!

"Extremist Nazis follow Hitler"!
John L Wrote:

I have known about the movie Obsession for a while now, but did not have a chance to watch any of it. However, I saw this short here, and then watched the hour program on FNC about the very movie. It is most profound and does a horrifyingly accute job of fortifying my beliefs as to what we in the Western world face, with regards to Radical Islam.
I was wondering if you would be so kind in answering something for me. How in the world can someone with a limited knowledge, and seeing only a short part of the film and a TV program concerning the film, believe the movie in it's entirety to be a great achievement? I just do not know. Seems to be a tad bit biased to me. :?
John L Wrote:Here is an update to the movie. YOu can watch the entire video, in 8 parts at this site. I have not had a chance to see it yet, but will. I hope you get to watch it.
Here again, John, you do the same thing. This would almost be like me telling people what a great movie 'Star Wars' is after only watching a trailer and a TV special about it.

I do not understand. Do you have $$ tied up in this film? :?
The rage of radical islamists is impotent. They are a tiny minority. Unless you keep provoking and breeding them, what unavoidably leads to the question what your agenda is.
Your problem are not the radical Muslims. You alienate the whole world, including your last important allies in Western Europe. Heard today, only 23% of the Europeans still feel sympathy for you. A rating you can only dream of in Latin America or China. I'm sure all of the mentioned and others love to see you isolate yourself further.
Hey, saw a fine Turkish movie a couple of years back. Kind of Muselman James Bond who chased an American agent villain, this one blew up mosques and murdered innocent Muslim children. In the end, the villain had a crooked dagger in his bowels. Expensive production for Turkish circumstances, 15 million or so dollars. Was a bestseller in Muslim countries. Don't blame them, Top Gun was also moronic.
"You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter." Dick Cheney
quadrat Wrote:The rage of radical islamists is impotent. They are a tiny minority. Unless you keep provoking and breeding them, what unavoidably leads to the question what your agenda is.
Your problem are not the radical Muslims. You alienate the whole world, including your last important allies in Western Europe. Heard today, only 23% of the Europeans still feel sympathy for you. A rating you can only dream of in Latin America or China. I'm sure all of the mentioned and others love to see you isolate yourself further.
Hey, saw a fine Turkish movie a couple of years back. Kind of Muselman James Bond who chased an American agent villain, this one blew up mosques and murdered innocent Muslim children. In the end, the villain had a crooked dagger in his bowels. Expensive production for Turkish circumstances, 15 million or so dollars. Was a bestseller in Muslim countries. Don't blame them, Top Gun was also moronic.

You are living in a Dream "Q". While they may constitute a minority, that minority consists of millions.

where is your head?

Quad,

I would agree we have "alienated Europeans". But,it is good we have. Europeans are as "disgusting" as you are and side with Islam against America as you do.

We would be in much poorer shape if we had made Europeans admire us as they admire Islam's representatives like you do. We could have made your grandparents admire us as well,but we would be da.mned and destroyed as their generation was IF we had.

I hope most Americans realize how dangerous it will be if we choose to appease the "disgusting" mentality of your old continent.
If I told you Quad that only 1% of muslims were terrorists that would sound manageable and appeasable. However there are atleast 1 billion muslims in the world. If 1% of them were terrorists that means we have 10 million islamic fascist coming for you. Just a minority, I don't think so.
Grizzly Wrote:
John L Wrote:

I was wondering if you would be so kind in answering something for me. How in the world can someone with a limited knowledge, and seeing only a short part of the film and a TV program concerning the film, believe the movie in it's entirety to be a great achievement? I just do not know. Seems to be a tad bit biased to me. :?

Well, I watched it. twice. And I highly reccommend you do as well. You might learn something. You might learn something about the influence of propoganda. You might learn that there are people who hate us and, with Allah's help, and at Allahs' command want us dead. It might disappoint you, Grizz, the documentary makes it clear as day that they hate us and it's not because of Bush.
"Some of the best weapons do not shoot.”
U.S. Army Counterinsurgency Field Manual FM 3-24 December, 2006
BE PREPARED - http://www.gunsandall.com/

http://www.westerncivforum.com/index.php
KenRI Wrote:Well, I watched it. twice. And I highly reccommend you do as well. You might learn something. You might learn something about the influence of propoganda. You might learn that there are people who hate us and, with Allah's help, and at Allahs' command want us dead. It might disappoint you, Grizz, the documentary makes it clear as day that they hate us and it's not because of Bush.

Ken: I think that if you, or anyone else, needs to watch a movie informing you that there are people out there that hate us, than you, sir, can not be fully informed on worldly affairs to begin with.

Name me one country that doesn't have enemies. Tell me something. Do you need to watch a movie explaining the animosity between England and Ireland? I mean think about it. :?
Do the English go to churche and chant "death to Ireland" on a regular basis? Do schools in England teach children to hate and commit crimes against Ireland?
"Some of the best weapons do not shoot.”
U.S. Army Counterinsurgency Field Manual FM 3-24 December, 2006
BE PREPARED - http://www.gunsandall.com/

http://www.westerncivforum.com/index.php
Here is a little polemic from Paul Beilen of Brussels. I think Paul is the last conservative on the continent. His view of why Europe is atheist is wrong,IMO,but most everything else I think is accurate.

http//www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1626
KenRI Wrote:Do the English go to churche and chant "death to Ireland" on a regular basis? Do schools in England teach children to hate and commit crimes against Ireland?
No not really. Their religious leaders would scold them to no end--it is simply unchristian-like to exude that sort of behavior. So each of them wait until they get to their local pubs, then they chant it. :lol: