Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Correctness in Britain
As my momma would have said,"Don't that just beat all". The sickness of our western societies is appalling. "Diversity" training alright. What do I care about Islamic religious or cultural trash? Why should I care about it,it's the enemy?

http//www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601102&sid=azHPHez0q.CI&refer=uk
It's a shame that GB has not 'turned the corner' yet on it's attempt to supress radical Islam. The Aussies have turned the corner, and I suspect that we have as well. Anyway, I still believe that eventually the blokes will again learn how to regain that 'stiff upper lip' and take the necessary action in order to make things right over there.

They need another Margaret Thacher, who will tell it like it is, and not be afraid to make command decisions.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- SCHiST Happens! ---
I think the Aussies might have more nuts than us. I'm so sick of allowing the "alleged" fact that Islam is also a religion keep us from running this bunch out of our nation and dealing harshly with them.
Quote:Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter  

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitter over so-called 'deadnaming'.
The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remains under investigation.
More than two months after her arrest on December 1, she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned, which she says is hampering her studies for a Masters in forensic psychology.

The Magna Carta was a nice concept while it lasted.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Ain't Political Correctness just Grand?! S13
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- SCHiST Happens! ---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Britain:Canary Within American Political/Economic Mine Shaft John L 1 705 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Last Post: jt
  Political correctness insanity. Armadillo 4 997 05-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Aurora Moon
  Australia Rolling Back The Tide Of Political Correctness John L 0 1,002 07-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Last Post: John L