Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: U.S. - France Alliance Falling Apart
UNITED NATIONS — The French-American alliance at the United Nations over a Mideast cease-fire agreement is crumbling, sources tell FOX News.

The French U.N. delegation has joined with Arab nations and is now calling for a complete and immediate Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon as a condition of any cease-fire, the sources said.

In addition, the French have reportedly agreed with Arab demands that the Lebanese force be accompanied only by UNIFIL, with no international force to be deployed.

Rest of the article at:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207454,00.html
The French simply wanted to "be important" and inserted themselves.
"I detest the man who hides one thing in the depths of his heart and speaks forth another"
-Homer
Kamil Wrote:UNITED NATIONS — The French-American alliance at the United Nations over a Mideast cease-fire agreement is crumbling, sources tell FOX News.

The French U.N. delegation has joined with Arab nations and is now calling for a complete and immediate Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon as a condition of any cease-fire, the sources said.

In addition, the French have reportedly agreed with Arab demands that the Lebanese force be accompanied only by UNIFIL, with no international force to be deployed.

Rest of the article at:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207454,00.html
Well, DUH! The French and the Arabs want it to go back to the way it was, which were exactly the conditions that led to this crap!

The "enemy" UN troops had to have seen Hezbollah building their fortifications and arming themselves to the teeth with those purely terroristic rockets that the UNIFIL troops had to know would be used mainly against Israeli civilians (because they are so inaccurate). And I am sure the UN goons saw other weapons being imported and deployed as well over the last few years.

Why would Israel want to go back to THAT! If i was Israel, I woulda INTENTIONALLY bombed more UN troops for allowing Hezbollah to do this build-up without reporting the blatant violations to the UN. Or maybe the UN troops on the ground reported it, and anti-Israel Kofi Annan and his minions covered it up and failed to act against Hezbollah.

In either case, the UN are not much better than Hezbollah in this. And Israel should start really kicking terrorist-arse now that they put a ground commander in charge of the Lebanon operation, replacing that Israeli Air Force commander. His relying too much on an air campaign has not gotten the results so far. He shoulda learned from our "shock and awe" strategy in Iraq. It was more like a bunch of expensive and neat-looking fireworks that didnt really do the job.
There was Never any alliance between the US and France. Who, in their right mind, would want to cozy up and kiss frogs, anyway?

Believe me, there is NO chance of finding a handsome prince out of that endeavour. S6
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
I read that last night,but this afternoon the news stories are simply repeating that the "French-USA UN resolution" to stop the fighting is still being pushed by both.

That story might have been one of those "opinions" of someone that became news.

It doesn't much matter,Israel is going to stop fighting when they and the USA decide they will bluntly. No one else matters at all in this era.
Quote:It doesn't much matter,Israel is going to stop fighting when they and the USA decide they will bluntly. No one else matters at all in this era.

Perhaps time has come for you to volunteer for the fighting instead of urging others fight in wars that you like, Israeli's at least can use you to detect mines S2

Quote:West of the panhandle, dozens of Israeli soldiers were injured during fighting around Bint Jbeil, Lebanon, where Israeli troops have battled militants for much of the four-week conflict, the IDF reported.

The IDF also reported that it sustained other casualties in the Lebanese towns of Aita Al-Shaab and Debel. At least 15 soldiers were killed in fighting, the most Israel has lost in a single day since the fighting began, the IDF said.

As of 3 p.m. (8 a.m. ET), Hezbollah had fired 160 rockets into northern Israel, 22 of which landed inside cities, according to Israeli police.
Kamil,

Sort of bothers you America sides openly with Jews doesn't it? You Muslims just bring your trash with you when you emigrate from your dumps don't ya?

Why don't you join the Army again yourself? You never fought anyone and you definitely have supported war before,so WHAT is your point other than a childish remark from an aging Muslim who is frustrated in seeing the state that gave him freedom NOT act like an Islamic dump?
Having participated in a war, I don't like to urge anybody to fight in a war that nobody can win. Therefore when I see others supporting a war, I like to invite them to put themselves into a soldier's place before they start screaming too loudly in support of wars.
Kamil,

You are derelict in wishing your co religionist mass murders stop their work,you only desire to stop the non Moslem side. All you Moslems are alike.

Your lies may persuade people like FT,other Neo Nazis,they don't impress any of us who think like our fathers before us here in America.

I hope Israel kills every Moselm within 100 miles of their borders if it's needed to protect them from you neanderthals.
Quote:Who Are You To Judge Me?

Judging others is an evil which boils up from within every person. Individuals and groups are not content with being in the right, but they must find all others to be wrong. Those who judge without due deliberation, and claim an exclusive possession of righteousness and wisdom, will accept with open arms those who agree with them, and then proceed to condemn with great sharpness, both the principles and the character of those who disagree.

Christians should do well to remember, that the practice of rash judging is forbidden in the Scriptures. The key phrase here is, rash judging. It means to be hasty in counsel or action. Coming to a conclusion without due deliberation, caution, and without weighing the truth of the evidence.

Rash judgements are an evidence to ones pride, envy, bigotry and blind loyalties, showing a lack of charity, which is the distinguishing features of Christianity. Those who make their living on censuring others, are often the most defective themselves.
Kamil,

It's a weak ploy for a Muslim to attempt to use pseudo Christian logic as an attack tactic. I am NOT judging you vis a vis your eternal soul's destination,Jesus Christ handles that at what The Revelation terms the "Great White Throne of Judgement".

If you exit this life without Christ,He affords you the opportunity to show Him you were worthy of eternal life without His assistance. The Bible teaches elsewhere you will fare poorly in the attempt to justify yourself to God.

That's His role.

My role as a believer in Christ with some Biblical input in my soul is the use JUDGEMENT when I see satanic attacks on God's folks or simply on human freedom.

Islam is a creation of satan's and is currently attempting to intimidate,torture and murder it's way into various goals. You seem particularly positively interested in the goal of destroying the right of Jews to their homeland and to live without fear and murder from Muslims.

This is not judging your soul or conduct,it is using judgement to KNOW your stream of conciousness agrees with the evil view that Jews should at best leave Israel and at worst DIE if needed to re-establish satan , i.e. islam over Palestine.

America is in oppostion to islam and it's good we are.

I will repeat,you sound like a growing old and frustrated Moslem. That is intrinsically GOOD that you remain a frustrated Moslem,but it is not intrinsically good you remain a Moslem,it is the highest and best you re-visit the sections of the Bible contained in Chapter 3 of the Gospel According to John.

Therein you may,if you are positive to the testimony of God concerning His uniquely born Son,be saved. It is my prayer you be so. I wish you nothing but the highest and the best.
There was a Jewish saying hundreds of years before there was Christianity, it went something like this

Quote:We can't judge someone "unless we've arrived in his or her place." And since we can never be in exactly the same place and life circumstance as another person, we are never allowed to judge anyone.
I like it much better than the modified Christian version of the same saying.
Kamil,

It's fair for me to say,"It doesn't matter to me what you think of me,I KNOW your thinking is serving the cause of evil just as you KNOW a Communist is serving evil". We Christians don't need to BE Islamic mass murderers or Joe Stalin henchmen to KNOW it's evil.

It's your problem to face whatever YOU think God might be and adjust,Islamic terrorism cannot be supported by any "GOD" except the one the Incans used to do human sacrifices for and this is hardly a relationship I can imagine you want to leave earth with.

It's your business old friend,but you simply are NOT the gentleman I used to revere,brag about to my family as an example of a GOOD MUSLIM and these posters and highly respect and still pray for the highest and best in your life. An influence has come over you I sincerely regret and pray you reject eventually.

In fact,your obvious change is one of the major reasons I have entirely given up on any hope that Americans can trust any Muslims anywhere.
Palladin Wrote:It doesn't much matter,Israel is going to stop fighting when they and the USA decide they will bluntly. No one else matters at all in this era.
That's right! If George Bush gets to ignore the UN than why not Israel too! Wink1
"The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations." `Thomas Jefferson