Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hezbollah caught using Mexican border to invade and attack
Hezbollah was caught a few months ago using the Mexican border to invade and attack the United States, according to the FBI. If this isn't proof we need to secure that border I don't know what else is. Also if you look at the second link we know Al Qaeda members are adopting hispanic names to get into Mexico cross the border into the United States to carry out operations against America.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/...3801.shtml

http://www.royce.house.gov/News/Document...ntID=46584

If Hezbollah or Al Qaeda attack the United States by coming across the southern border it is because the Bush administration, the Senate, democrats in the House and the far left have all made the judgement that the interest of illegal aliens are above the safety of we the people, the real citizens of the United States we need to remember that this November in our elections and punish the amnesty supporters.
Dem,

It stands to common sense reason we need secure borders,only a fool disagrees with that. Now,how do you do it?

It would probably take half a million armed soldiers for starters. Then,public executions when offenders are caught.

What I am saying is,it is impossible to accomplish unless we are willing to be like Hitler or Stalin was. We aren't.

The other way is to stop creating more jobs than we create humans. Mexicans don't come NOT to work. Stop creating new jobs,have an economy that loses jobs and Mexicans will return home without any laws or soldiers.
No you are completely wrong. Its that attitude that stop people from accomplishing things. With predator drones, motion detectors, heat detectors, more men on the ground to use the information produced by the technology to capture them as they come across it is possible to reduce it to the point where only a handful come across each year and eventually they quit trying.

Now getting back to the topic Hezbollah wants to strike us here at home and are using the southern border to do it. Anyone want to thank the minutemen for their lives? I do, thankyou minutemen.
Even if you are correct,You forgot a minor point,we create jobs and not humans. Wanna explain how else to fill the gap except new humans from outside the nation?
4.7% of the nation do not have jobs. Some of those can go do these jobs you say need to be done. Sorry about the edit before, didn't know you just wrote this lol.
Dem,

OK,let me try this. We created about 115,000 new jobs last quarter.

We created a small fraction of that number in new babies. WHO fills the gap? The 4.7% is who is un employed(and not interested in working most likely).

Unemployment is literally about 0. A certain level of people won't work.
Democrats4Bush2005 Wrote:4.7% of the nation do not have jobs. Some of those can go do these jobs you say need to be done. Sorry about the edit before, didn't know you just wrote this lol.

Not true. Anytime the unemployment rate reaches less than the official 5%, that is considered full employment. this is possible because people have just graduated, are between jobs, and are in the "black" economy. We are about as full of employment as one can find. It could get to perhaps as low as 4.5%, but I have never heard of it getting any lower.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710
John people on welfare can do these jobs if they're welfare is taken away.
First of all, more on the topic, it's true that a leaky border like the one we have with Mexico CAN allow fanatics like violent terrorists to come in. My neighbor once made black market money by guiding Arabs from southernmost Mexico to the edge of southernmost Texas, and letting them figure out how to get to the USA. We will not have a secure USA if terrorists can enter that easily.

Agreeing with those who say 5% unemployment is essentially full employment. Of course, that 5% only includes folks who say they're looking for work, and many of those are lying.

Welfare: most Americans who receive benefits are mere children, truly disabled, very old, mentally retarded, or raving maniacs. They can't fill the jobs, even at minimal wage.

I doubt that you could run the businesses of lodging, tourism, restaurants, or crop harvesting without illegal aliens.

Civilized straight men don't make many babies anymore. And by the time the immigrant grandparents become citizens, the children of immigrant stock don't make many babies, either.
I'm often wrong. But I'm not always wrong!
Quote:WHO fills the gap?
Legal immigrants.

The argument that we are gaining more jobs and, therefore, must have illegals is fallacious. If you eliminated illegal immigration, and legal immigration for that matter, wages would rise as demand for labor continued to increase. As labor became more expensive, fewer jobs would be created. Bam, problem solved.
And speaking about border security 'South of the Border', so as to provide security from the enemy, there is this little thing which I keep saying, and Patrick keeps refusing to acknowledge.  

Quote:Jordanian National Arrested for Smuggling Six Yemenis Across US Open Border with Mexico

A Jordanian national who allegedly smuggled six Yemeni citizens across the U.S.- Mexico border was arrested Saturday, according to the Department of Justice.

Moayad Heider Mohammad Aldairi, 31, was given an arrest warrant followed by a criminal complaint on May 29 for the supposed smuggling trips through the Texas border between July 1, 2017 and December 12, 2017, the DOJ reported Monday.

Aldairi was also a Mexican citizen and conspired with others who wanted to smuggle “Special Interest Aliens” across the border, according to the complaint.

Each of the smuggled Yemeni citizens positively identified Aldairi from a six-pack photo lineup.

“The HSI interviews with the six (6) detained Yemenis revealed that each of them paid ALDAIRI varying amounts to be smuggled into the United States from Mexico,” the complaint said.

“Alien smuggling puts our national security at risk, and the Criminal Division is dedicated to enforcing our immigration laws and disrupting the flow of illegal aliens into the United States,” Assistant Attorney General Benczkowski said, according to the DOJ press release.

Aldairi made his initial appearance in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge Marilyn D. Go for the Eastern District of New York. Aldairi is pending transfer to the Western District of Texas for further criminal proceedings per Go’s orders and faces charges, though the exact amount is unknown.

I wonder just how many Islamists make it across the border and are never caught?

And here's more examples:

ALGERIAN MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO WORKING WITH PENNSYLVANIA WOMAN AND OTHER CONSPIRATORS TO HELP TERRORISTS

Rochester man loses eyes in domestic assault
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Invade Burma Palladin 22 2,647 06-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Maddog