Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember the Alamo?
[Image: noamnesty2tp.png]

Hi Res image available email:
cithet at gmail dot com
Remember Amnesty!!! :lol:
I think I had this entirely brilliant, long reply written out, when the computer outage ate my post. S4 Okay, I'l try again.

Don't forget about the Alamo. Without checking my Texas history book, let's see what we remember. The Alamo was a building that started life as a consecreated CATHOLIC CHURCH. It fell to the Mexican army, which by the Just War Theory had just cause to destroy it, since it was filled with quite a few revolutionary Mexican citizens of Mexican and Spanish descent, along with a ragtag group of illegal wetbacks from places like Tennessee, who forded the Sabine river, on false pretenses. Some, like those from Austin's colony, were legal settlers who swore allegiance to the Republic of Mexico and promised to be good Catholics, but they lied and then revolted illegally and violently. These native speakers of English had no intention to learn the common language of the country they were migrating to. Many of those illegal White wetbacks came to Texas in part because they could own slaves from Africa.

The full war cry was "Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!" Finally, the illegal wetback revolutionary rebels won the war at San Jacinto, east of Houston. That battle was a violation of the Just War Theory by the native speakers of English, because they were fighting against God's appointed executioner of wrath and justice, el presidente de la republica, General Santa Ana.

Only 9 years later, the admission of Texas into the USA as a slave-holding state ignited the US Congress to precipitate an illegal immoral violent invasion of foreign territory south of the Nueces River, proceeding all the way to the Halls of Montezuma (Moctezuma), while Mexican cadets became "The Boy Heroes" by wrapping themselves in the Mexican flag and jumping off the cliff at Chapultepec, rather than being captured by the savage invaders of the USA.

Now, where are we? Why should we remember the Alamo in regards to the present immigration crisis?

Today, citizens of Mexico ford another river in Texas, illegally, but they don't have the status that White gentlemen such as Sam Houston had. They come to a country too weak to protect its own borders, as the White wetbacks did 180 years before. However, they don't come to stage a violent rebellion in the foreign land, but to get a job (at slave labor rates), learn English, and live in the land of promise.

I could go on and on, but what does the Alamo have to do with amnesty? Amnesty International?
I'm often wrong. But I'm not always wrong!
They don't all come for jobs. MS 13 comes to sell drugs and slaughter our citizens. Even within those who come here to find jobs many have commited atrocities against our citizens. Here is a horrific case of an illegal who over stayed his visa killing our citizens.

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs....019/NEWS03

This guy had the nerve to call the family members of the victim, using the victims own phone and mocking them for killing their loved one. Lets stop this nonsense and they all come here just to work. He worked and killed a women. Her death is the fault of those in our government which refuse to enforce the laws.

If I park my car 1 minute over the meter here I get a ticket. If he overstays his visa he gets away with it even though I contribute more to American society than this guy.
Quote:Today, citizens of Mexico ford another river in Texas, illegally, but they don't have the status that White gentlemen such as Sam Houston had. They come to a country too weak to protect its own borders, as the White wetbacks did 180 years before. However, they don't come to stage a violent rebellion in the foreign land, but to get a job (at slave labor rates), learn English, and live in the land of promise.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You are a joke. It is funny how after awhile your attempts at sounding pedantic wear off to petty little proddings. I do not respect what you have to say because I do not view you as intelligent. Glad to see semantic concepts fly way over your head.

Lot of Mexicans in this Alamo defenders list, nice try tho' with your 6th grade analysis.

Quote: Abamillo, Juan TX
Allen, Robert VA
Andross, Miles DeForrest VT
Autry, Micajah NC
Badillo, Juan A. TX
Bailey, Peter James III KY
Baker, Isaac G. AR
Baker, William Charles M. MO
Ballentine, John J. PA
Ballantine, Richard W. Scotland
Baugh, John J. VA
Bayliss, Joseph TN
Blair, John TN
Blair, Samuel TN
Blazeby, William England
Bonham, James Butler SC
Bourne, Daniel England
Bowie, James KY
Bowman, Jesse B. TN
Brown, George England
Brown, James PA
Brown, Robert unknown
Buchanan, James AL
Burns, Samuel E. Ireland
Butler, George, D. MO
Cain, John PA
Campbell, Robert TN
Carey, William R. VA
Clark, Charles Henry MO
Clark, M.B. MS
Cloud, Daniel William KY
Cochran, Robert E. NH
Cottle, George Washington MO
Courtman, Henry Germany
Crawford, Lemuel SC
Crockett, David TN
Crossman, Robert PA
Cummings, David P. PA
Cunningham, Robert NY
Darst, Jacob C. KY
Davis, John KY
Day, Freeman H.K. unknown
Day, Jerry C. MO
Daymon, Squire TN
Dearduff, William TN
Dennison, Stephen England or Ireland
Despallier, Charles LA
Dewall, Lewis NY
Dickinson, Almeron TN
Dillard, John Henry TN
Dimpkins, James R. England
Duvalt, Andrew Ireland
Espalier, Carlos TX
Esparza, Gregorio TX
Evans, Robert Ireland
Evans, Samuel B. NY
Ewing, James L. TN
Faunterloy, William Keener KY
Fishbaugh, William unknown
Flanders, John MA
Floyd, Dolphin Ward NC
Forsyth, John Hubbard NY
Fuentes, Antonio TX
Fuqua, Galba AL
Garnett, William VA
Garrand, James W. LA
Garrett, James Girard TN
Garvin, John E. unknown
Gaston, John E. KY
George, James unknown
Goodrich, John C. VA
Grimes, Albert Calvin GA
Guerrero, José María TX
Gwynne, James C. England
Hannum, James PA
Harris, John KY
Harrison, Andrew Jackson TN
Harrison, William B OH
Hawkins, Joseph M. Ireland
Hays, John M. TN
Heiskell, Charles M. TN
Herndon, Patrick Henry VA
Hersee, William Daniel England
Holland, Tapley OH
Holloway, Samuel PA
Howell, William D. MA
Jackson, Thomas Ireland
Jackson, William Daniel KY
Jameson, Green B. KY
Jennings, Gordon C. CT
Jimenes (Ximenes), Damacio TX
Johnson, Lewis Wales
Johnson, William PA
Jones, John NY
Kellog, John Benjamin KY
Kenney, James VA
Kent, Andrew KY
Kerr, Joseph LA
Kimbell, George C. PA
King, William Philip TX
Lewis, William Irvine VA
Lightfoot, William J. VA
Lindley, Jonathan L. IL
Linn, William MA
Losoya, Toribio TX
Main, George Washington
Malone, William T. GA
Marshall, William TN
Martin, Albert RI
McCafferty, Edward unknown
McCoy, Jesse TN
McDowell, William PA
McGee, James Ireland
McGregor, John Scotland
McKinney, Robert TN
Melton, Eliel GA
Miller, Thomas R. TN
Mills, William TN
Millsaps, Isaac MS
Mitchell, Edwin T. unknown
Mitchell, Napoleon B. unknown
Mitchusson, Edward F. VA
Moore, Robert B. VA
Moore, Willis A. MS
Musselman, Robert OH
Nava, Andrés TX
Neggan, George SC
Nelson, Andrew M. TN
Nelson, Edward SC
Nelson, George SC
Northcross, James VA
Nowlan, James England
Pagan, George unknown
Parker, Christopher Adam unknown
Parks, William NC
Perry, Richardson TX
Pollard, Amos MA
Reynolds, John Purdy PA
Roberts, Thomas H. unknown
Robertson, James Waters TN
Robinson, Isaac Scotland
Rose, James M. OH
Rusk, Jackson J. Ireland
Rutherford, Joseph KY
Ryan, Isaac LA
Scurlock, Mial NC
Sewell, Marcus L. England
Shied, Manson GA
Simmons, Cleveland Kinlock SC
Smith, Andrew H.
Smith, Charles S. MD
Smith, Joshua G. NC
Smith, William H. unknown
Starr, Richard England
Stewart, James E. England
Stockton, Richard L. NJ
Summerlin, A. Spain TN
Summers, William E. TN
Sutherland, William DePriest unknown
Taylor, Edward TN
Taylor, George TN
Taylor, James TN
Taylor, William TN
Thomas, B. Archer M. KY
Thomas, Henry Germany
Thompson, Jesse G. AR
Thomson, John W. NC
Thruston, John, M. PA
Trammel, Burke Ireland
Travis, William Barret SC
Tumlinson, George W. MO
Tylee, James NY
Walker, Asa TN
Walker, Jacob TN
Ward, William B. Ireland
Warnell, Henry unknown
Washington, Joseph G. KY
Waters, Thomas England
Wells, William GA
White, Isaac AL or KY
White, Robert unknown
Williamson, Hiram James PA
Wills, William unknown
Wilson, David L. Scotland
Wilson, John PA
Wolf, Anthony unknown
Wright, Claiborne NC
Zanco, Charles Denmark
___?___, John a Black Freedman

Compared to a mexican Army of about 5500 that took almost a month to lay seige. LOL That's all the comparison and character I need to see!

[Image: goliad.jpg]
C'mon, Dr. Marble Head, I said that I wrote that without checking my history book. Your list contains about ten Mexicans, presumably Mexican citizens, all listed as being from Texas or TX, more properly Tejas. So what academic error did I make, intellectually, Professor marbles, other than saying "quite a few"? When I teach EFL in Thailand, I say that a few is 3 or 4, so three times that many is "quite a few." Correct, professor?

Intellectual discourse amounts to much more than just finding one minor, inadvertent error and dismissing the entire post as childish.

Which was more intellectual, my post of reasonably accurate history and a valid or rational comparison/contrast of the two situations, your response, or the post to which I was responding? The jury is still out.

However, I got to thinking about this whole internet forum discussion game today. A lot of us have tensions in our personal life, and since the PC folks don't let us go home and beat the wife or even kick the dog anymore, we get our testosterone highs by beating people up on virtual forums, saying "My inner child can beat up your inner child!"

I apologize if my remarks are hubristic, sophomoric, moronic, or oxymoronic. :o
Democrats4Bush2005 Wrote:They don't all come for jobs. MS 13 comes to sell drugs and slaughter our citizens. Even within those who come here to find jobs many have commited atrocities against our citizens. Here is a horrific case of an illegal who over stayed his visa killing our citizens.

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs....019/NEWS03

This guy had the nerve to call the family members of the victim, using the victims own phone and mocking them for killing their loved one. Lets stop this nonsense and they all come here just to work. He worked and killed a women. Her death is the fault of those in our government which refuse to enforce the laws.

If I park my car 1 minute over the meter here I get a ticket. If he overstays his visa he gets away with it even though I contribute more to American society than this guy.
The guy appears to be a sociopath, an insane criminal, and perhaps he'll have the death penalty applied, even if it bothers the Republic of Guatemala. I never like to list their names, but we all know the names of famous assassins, who are famous only for their murderous killings.

No, you don't get a parking meter ticket every time you're one minute overparked, unless you live in an overly zealous jurisdiction. You only get fined if you get caught and found guilty. I'm sure you contribute more to American society than this guy; who would argue that?

Of course, not all Guatemalans come to the USA to work; apparently some sociopaths come here to be mass murderers, because the army of Guatemala used to do that. Maybe he's an army veteran of Guatemala.

I lived down the beach in Mexico from some Guatemalan Mayas who escaped the war. The 13 year old still remembered the fighter planes above their home. They were a good Baptist family; the older boys had migrated to.....the USA....illegally.
Quote:No, you don't get a parking meter ticket every time you're one minute overparked, unless you live in an overly zealous jurisdiction. You only get fined if you get caught and found guilty. I'm sure you contribute more to American society than this guy; who would argue that?

Come to NYC and then talk to me about parking tickets. The point is illegals get better treatment than citizens thats the point. Do you agree that illegals should get better treatment? Anyone else who violates the law is punished. Illegals are allowed to stay after they invade and rewarded for it with services, is this right?

Quote:Of course, not all Guatemalans come to the USA to work; apparently some sociopaths come here to be mass murderers, because the army of Guatemala used to do that. Maybe he's an army veteran of Guatemala.

I lived down the beach in Mexico from some Guatemalan Mayas who escaped the war. The 13 year old still remembered the fighter planes above their home. They were a good Baptist family; the older boys had migrated to.....the USA....illegally.

You keep explaining why they are disturbed but you miss the point. Why should American citizens have to pay the prices because their country is screwed up? Why should American citizens have to die just to try and help some non citizen? The main purpose of any government is to protect its people.
Okay, let me be less "hubristic" and try a little humility and peacemaking here. :oops:

I agree that the State has the right to persecute - oops, prosecute- sociopaths. It is not fair to legal residents that illegal aliens are draining the govt. treasuries, even if the illegals contribute a lot to the general economy. Everybody in the country should be treated equally when they break any laws. However, I've never known a minority - Black, Hispanic, Asian, gay or poor - who thought they were given preferential treatment. John Gonzales was beaten almost to death by an Asian gang that was taking revenge on Mexicans for killing an innocent Vietnamese teenager in our neighborhood. While I lived in Houston, two men were killed for being gay. Houston police are as violent as those in NYC, Chicago or LA, and they usually beat up non-White suspects.

Maybe NYC's Hispanics receive less parking tickets because they can't afford a car. S6
[Image: noaztlan13gd.png]
I found this image but it poses a decent question...
[Image: whichsidewillyoustand7tq.png]
Quote:Okay, let me be less "hubristic" and try a little humility and peacemaking here.

I agree that the State has the right to persecute - oops, prosecute- sociopaths. It is not fair to legal residents that illegal aliens are draining the govt. treasuries, even if the illegals contribute a lot to the general economy. Everybody in the country should be treated equally when they break any laws. However, I've never known a minority - Black, Hispanic, Asian, gay or poor - who thought they were given preferential treatment. John Gonzales was beaten almost to death by an Asian gang that was taking revenge on Mexicans for killing an innocent Vietnamese teenager in our neighborhood. While I lived in Houston, two men were killed for being gay. Houston police are as violent as those in NYC, Chicago or LA, and they usually beat up non-White suspects.

Maybe NYC's Hispanics receive less parking tickets because they can't afford a car.

They don't contribute to anything, they are a drain on the economy. Any jobs they do and their benefit is erased by their draining in scoial resources such as healthcare, welfare, filling up our public schools, filling up our prisons and killing our citizens. If someone broke into your house made a mess broke everything but left you a $20 you would be happy with that? Thats exactly what they are doing.

Now getting to the Asian gang. How do you think they got here? Same way as MS 13. Someone overstayed their visa, is illegally in the United States and decided to have 5 delinquent children they can't provide for. By the way parking tickets here get everyone, except UN diplomats.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We've Been Telling the Alamo Story Wrong for Nearly 200 Years. Now It's Time to Corre Canuknucklehead 1 140 06-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Last Post: John L