Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom or Jerry? :lol:
funny
ag Wrote:funny
Yes, it is. I'm bookmarking this site for future news items.
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
Check your bookmarks, Solo~. Didn't you bookmark Spengler last month?
WmLambert Wrote:Check your bookmarks, Solo~. Didn't you bookmark Spengler last month?
Yes, but this is Asian News.
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
What a Profound article! I love Spengler, and this is a great example of why I do. No matter what some may think, this fellow is NOT Henry Kissenger. Wink1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
This is one of his better works,imo. I admit to still not fathoming the Islamic mind,but this is a start. Their god has no limits on His conduct.

Mine does,His own character prohibits much.

The only disagreement I have with the thrust of this article is Muslims are not as easily controlled as anyone else. Saddam Hussein controlled his via fear,we can as well,but we da.mn sure best get about doing it.
You didn't see my last thread over at IAP then? It's entitled Islam and It's Dysfunctional Behaviour . I used that Spengler article, along with Uncle Orson's as well.

I'm sure Salah appreciated it greatly. Wink1 S6
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
Nah,

I haven't retruned since 2112 got on me,have no intentions of returning there.