Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China Planning To Use Biological & Genetic Weapons In The Next World War
Quote:China plans to use biological and genetic weapons in next world war  

Documents obtained by the Department of State (DOS) revealed that Chinese scientists have been preparing for a third world war fought with biological and genetic weapons, including coronaviruses, since 2015.

According to the document, they will be “the core weapon for victory” in a conflict of that magnitude.

Titled “New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons,” the documents outlined the perfect conditions to release a bioweapon and documented the impact it would have on the enemy’s medical system.

Analysts determined that the set of documents has 18 authors working at “high-risk” labs.

Attacks using bioweapons should not be carried out in the middle of a clear day as intense sunlight can damage the pathogens while rain or snow can affect the aerosol particles, according to the authors. Instead, it should be released at night, dusk, dawn or under cloudy weather with “a stable wind direction so that the aerosol can float into the target area.”

The authors also noted that such an attack would result in a surge of patients requiring hospital treatment, which “could cause the enemy’s medical system to collapse.”

They will have their people living in the U.S. and other western countries release many different biological weapons 4 or 5 months in advance of any attack in order to destroy the host country's workforce and economy. Covid-19 was their trial run, I'm certain the Chinese have their economic experts studying its effect. The U.S. has to use its arsenal of nuclear weapons to wipe these communists bastards off the face of the earth.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
I'm at the point where I will trust in the Lord, and not be afraid of ending an already full life of 76 years.

If China instigates something like this, they will also be signing their own death warrant. We have a lot of satelites in orbit, and I will bet you that there are some that are armed with nuclear weapons there, for such a thing happening. China will become a radioactive wasteland.

It will be interesting to see if homo sapiens are still around a couple of hundred years from now.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
I probably need to write a new essay to make sense of the changes in human interaction.