Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aymen Al Zawahiri may have been killed
An air strike from a CIA predator drone might have killed Aymen Al Zawahiri. The government confirms it was aiming for Zawahiri but no confirmation on whether they got him or not. It seems they always get our hopes up. A few times they thought they killed Zawahiri and Zarqawi and it turns out they didn't. I'm praying this one isn't a case of him leaving before we fired on time.

Interesting cause Zawahiri has been releasing tapes frequently almost begging the terrorists not to give up the jihad saying things are going swell for them. He might have put out more information on his whereabouts by releasing frequent videos. They probably saw increased activities from certain electronic places or Al Jazeera reporters who seem to always get these and someone was followed or tracked, traced you know. Now then terrorists will think well Zawahiri tried to convince them to not stop and not let setbacks hurt morale. He said everything was ok then he gets killed lol. :lol: Oh yeah things are going swell for them. Wink1
I get these two confused. Who is what, Dem4Bush?
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
he is 2nd in command under UBL. he has written Zarqawi a few times and told him to stop his mass mudering of civilians in Iraq.

likely he wasnt killed, unfortunately, but we did managa to kill several civilians in the process.

i hope we got him, but we will have to wait for DNA analysis...
ghoullio Wrote:he is 2nd in command under UBL. he has written Zarqawi a few times and told him to stop his mass mudering of civilians in Iraq.

likely he wasnt killed, unfortunately, but we did managa to kill several civilians in the process.

i hope we got him, but we will have to wait for DNA analysis...
Oh, yes. Now I remember. He didn't like what Zarqawi was doing..........harming the reputation of AQ and such. Shock
Solo~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Jefferson
Most say Ayman was the brains of al qaeda,Osama was the rah rah guy.
Palladin Wrote:Most say Ayman was the brains of al qaeda,Osama was the rah rah guy.
He was the heavy-set guy with glasses, right? I remember hearing that too. Strange how quickly one can forget these men when they aren't in the news. (speaking for myself)
Solo~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zawahiri May have Been Killed Palladin 12 2,628 08-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Last Post: WmLambert