Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump vs Reagan
I wonder why a difference of just one letter in their first name made them opposite extremes?

Reagan: Met Gorbatchev. Brought down the USSR
Trump: Met Farrage. Brought down the UK.

Contrasting pictures in this movie:
(07-02-2020, 06:45 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: Trump: Met Farrage. Brought down the UK.

Colour me confused here. S14
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Ignore him, he's an idiot.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(07-02-2020, 07:46 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: Ignore him, he's an idiot.

Come on, lets be nice to each other. S22
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
(07-02-2020, 07:14 PM)John L Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 06:45 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: Trump: Met Farrage. Brought down the UK.

Colour me confused here.  S14
 Yeah. You wanted to read "Brought down the EU". Didn't you? S2 LOL.
(07-03-2020, 07:16 AM)Fredledingue Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 07:14 PM)John L Wrote: Colour me confused here.  S14
 Yeah. You wanted to read "Brought down the EU". Didn't you? S2 LOL.

No, not really. It doesn't bother me one bit. As long as they keep it a loose group and honor each other's sovereignty, they'll be alright. Unfortunately, bureaucrats are first and foremost always bureaucrats, and only a formal constitution can keep them in their places.