Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protesters block lanes on I-85, Wendy's set on fire after killing of Rayshard Brooks
Fox5 Atlanta

Protesters block lanes on I-85, Wendy's set on fire after killing of Rayshard Brooks

By Emilie Ikeda  published 1 day ago

Excerpt:

ATLANTA - Protests continued along University Avenue Saturday night after a deadly officer-involved shooting at a southwest Atlanta fast-food restaurant Friday night. 

LINK

=====

It was Brooks resisting a lawful arrest over his being a drunk driver, then running away with a taser he forcibly took from the officer, then shoots at the officer while running away, that caused the police to shoot him.

The stupidity of Brooks action is why he is dead.
By the way, what happens when someone is hit in the eye by a taser?

I suspect a lot more than "ouch, this hurts".
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
(06-14-2020, 10:15 AM)JohnWho Wrote: By the way, what happens when someone is hit in the eye by a taser?

I suspect a lot more than "ouch, this hurts".

Eye don't know.
Here the camera shows Brooks resisting arrest and using the Taser he forcibly took from the officer, the other officer then pulls out HIS Taster and started to shoot Brooks who was running away.

Dash cam footage released, Wendy's set on fire after killing of Rayshard Brooks

LINK

I watched the other videos as well, one video clearly show him firing the taser at the officer. The tasers used by the police fires a projectile, the civilian version does not. Had he hit the officer, he could have easily disarmed him and used the weapon on both officers. Thanks to political correctness this officer's life is ruined.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(06-14-2020, 02:53 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: I watched the other videos as well, one video clearly show him firing the taser at the officer. The tasers used by the police fires a projectile, the civilian version does not. Had he hit the officer, he could have easily disarmed him and used the weapon on both officers. Thanks to political correctness this officer's life is ruined.

Not just one, definitely dozens, probably hundreds.

Should one feel bad about this? I'm not sure, just consider it a down-payment on all the misery the Entity caused around the globe.
(06-14-2020, 04:10 PM)mv Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 02:53 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: I watched the other videos as well, one video clearly show him firing the taser at the officer. The tasers used by the police fires a projectile, the civilian version does not. Had he hit the officer, he could have easily disarmed him and used the weapon on both officers. Thanks to political correctness this officer's life is ruined.

Not just one, definitely dozens, probably hundreds.

Should one feel bad about this? I'm not sure, just consider it a down-payment on all the misery the Entity caused around the globe.

The worst has yet to come.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(06-14-2020, 08:03 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: The worst has yet to come.

The best too -- the fall of the Empire.
Malice Green.
(06-14-2020, 09:08 PM)mv Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 08:03 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: The worst has yet to come.

The best too -- the fall of the Empire.

Trump isn`t about to send the Army in after Antifa, but the FBI Special Weapons and Tactics Teams are fair game. Antifa would not last very long.
It is not Antifa, it is the globalist amalgamation. Smashing Antifa -- even if Trump has loyal force for doing it -- will not accomplish anything.

Antifa 2.0 will rise instead.

For the record - I have no problem with Antifa elimination, it is simply not doable.
Sanders 2020

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fighting Fire With Fire:How To Defeat The Left John L 25 6,002 10-15-2009, 02:06 AM
Last Post: John L
  Where are the death penalty protesters? Aretstikapha 3 1,347 01-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Independents4Bush