Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Antifa Riots Are Well Organized...
MUST SEE EXCLUSIVE: Mysterious Stacks of Bricks Are Being Delivered to Numerous US Cities – More Evidence Riots Are Organized!

Anyone who see bricks being delivered to radom areas call the police. It also appears that Antifa has infiltrated the Boston and Houston police departments.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
That's why Trump is in the process of officially making them a terrorist organization.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
(06-02-2020, 11:05 PM)John L Wrote: That's why Trump is in the process of officially making them a terrorist organization.
Nothing wrong with this, but also totally misses the point.  Antifa is a tiny part of it. 

There is a Rat Conspiracy, Organized Crime -- see 
  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8384139/NYC-looters-dropped-cars-tools-picked-driven-location.html
, and much else.
(06-03-2020, 12:19 PM)mv Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 11:05 PM)John L Wrote: That's why Trump is in the process of officially making them a terrorist organization.
Nothing wrong with this, but also totally misses the point.  Antifa is a tiny part of it. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8384139/NYC-looters-dropped-cars-tools-picked-driven-location.html
, and much else.

There is a Major, Concerted Effort to bring down Trump's approval rating, prior to this upcoming election........through any and all means possible.  Even Limbaugh is telling everyone about it, and he is using reason to back it up.  The Jackasses are going "Scorched Earth".  I suspect this will backfire on them, because they are so obvious, their plan will be totally exposed. 

What amazes me is that the Dumbasses either fail, or refuse, to uncover this plot.  This is really a case of total political war.  And I don't believe I am exaggerating this. 

I'm still wondering just when the authorities will be arresting those Jackasses who have already committed felonies already.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Here's just one more example of the Jackasses 'standing down' in the very cities they control.  And this is just the beginning, I'm afraid.

Quote:"NYPD is losing the city of New York": Police union boss says city leaders are telling cops to "stand down," asks Trump for help

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and the commissioner and chiefs of the New York Police Department are holding officers back from controlling the looting and rioting taking place throughout the city, according to the boss of one of the city's top police unions.

Quote:"Our hands are being tied," Ed Mullins, president of the Sergeants Benevolent Association told Fox News host Laura Ingraham Tuesday. "The rank and file members of all ranks have sent me numerous emails, letters, text messages, photos of New York City ... being destroyed. We have no leadership coming from City Hall. We are being told to stand down."

Mullins said that "NYPD is losing the city of New York and we have no leadership in the city of New York right now."

Looters are setting fire to vehicles and throwing bricks and rocks at police officers while the public "is in fear for their own lives," he added.

"I'm receiving videos, photographs, license plates of looters from citizens of the city of New York while cops are being pelted," he said.

Without Governor Andrew Cuomo immediately activating the National Guard, Mullins stated, federal forces will need to take charge.

"I am asking the president to please, please immediately send federal personnel to New York City and monitor what is going on," Mullins said.
(06-03-2020, 02:07 PM)John L Wrote: Here's just one more example of the Jackasses 'standing down' in the very cities they control.  And this is just the beginning, I'm afraid.

Quote:"NYPD is losing the city of New York": Police union boss says city leaders are telling cops to "stand down," asks Trump for help

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and the commissioner and chiefs of the New York Police Department are holding officers back from controlling the looting and rioting taking place throughout the city, according to the boss of one of the city's top police unions.

Yes, Guiliani said this is happening yesterday. (I'm sure he still knows a lot of people in NYPD). 

Yes, a definite effort to make things worse.  Not just the rodents, some GOP as well (watch G.W.Bush).

Incidentally, there is a petition to impeach de Blasio :

https://www.change.org/p/andrew-m-cuomo-...-de-blasio

98k signatures and fast growing. Unfortunately, pointless, no way petition would lead to an actual impeachment.
(06-03-2020, 04:12 PM)mv Wrote: Incidentally, there is a petition to impeach de Blasio :

https://www.change.org/p/andrew-m-cuomo-...-de-blasio

98k signatures and fast growing.  Unfortunately, pointless, no way petition would lead to an actual impeachment.

I hadn't finished reading the first two paragraphs, or was it three, and read them calling him by his first name, "Bill", and then I threw up my hands and went elsewhere.
Comparing to de Blasio, Clinton was a brilliant manager ... S6
Sanders 2020

Trump won't do anything because he think that reports of riots are fake and (these reports) made up by democrats.

At some point you have to understand that it's not enough to say "Make America Great Again" but that you also have to do it.
(06-03-2020, 05:38 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: Trump won't do anything because he think that reports of riots are fake and (these reports) made up by democrats.

At some point you have to understand that it's not enough to say "Make America Great Again" but that you also have to do it.
I would disagree.  It is quite clear he understands the situation and even made some correct moves --- as an example, note which funeral he is attending vs where the vegetable is going.

However, these are minor moves.

Going by the historical parallel (with Nicholas -- kinda fair, both are ethnic Germans... )... he is a considerably more intelligent specimen that Nicky.  But both have the same problem : they do not have operational chain of command.  In case of Trump, military suppression (both the right option and the one he clearly prefers) depends on the loyalty of governors (he does not have it) and Esper (he does not seem to have it). Thus, he cannot act.  In the Nicky's case it was somewhat similar and worse.

So he is triangulating now.. this is not what is needed, and as of today the predict market has Biden+6 (it was +1 only yesterday).
(06-03-2020, 12:19 PM)mv Wrote:

, and much else.

Yep, they were being dropped off by Black pimps.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Perhaps the Black Pimp Party will form the next regime ?
Sanders 2020

Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Releases All Rioters and Looters from Jail Without Charges Following Monday’s Mass Rioting

Soros finances the shit-disturbers and owns the State AG in many states, they why Antife could care less if they`re arrested.
It is wrong to try to attribute what is happening to a single group (Antifa) or a person (Soros), they are just two visible elements.

The conspiracy (likely -ies) is way larger.

And here is one interesting question: mass release of criminals in April -- mostly by Dem. Governors -- was it a part of the plan already enacted back then?
Sanders 2020

(06-04-2020, 10:06 AM)mv Wrote: It is wrong to try to attribute what is happening to a single group (Antifa) or a person (Soros), they are just two visible elements.

The conspiracy (likely -ies) is way larger.

And here is one interesting question:  mass release of criminals in April -- mostly by Dem. Governors -- was it a part of the plan already enacted back then?

The one thing that is common among ALL Collectivist groups is this saying: The End Justifies The Means. Its one or the principle commandments of their Collectivist bible. And I'll bet you the one/ones who did that are Collectivists, who follow that policy.
Good call on the mass release of criminals just before the riots. Could they just have been waiting for something to trigger mass protests? Since the occurrence of White Police on Black incidents has greatly lessened, while White Police on White incidents has stayed the same, Protests are contra-indicated.
(06-04-2020, 11:53 AM)WmLambert Wrote: Good call on the mass release of criminals just before the riots. Could they just have been waiting for something to trigger mass protests? Since the occurrence of White Police on Black incidents has greatly lessened, while White Police on White incidents has stayed the same, Protests are contra-indicated.
I'm not sure I like the word I highlighted.

Sure, they could wait --  every few days there is an incident somewhere which one can interpret/presented as a police brutality against blacks.

But relying on an incident is problematic in a large scale operation, it is simply better to create one. This way you can have teams of operators not just idly waiting, but already at the ready in their designated areas.

And if you look at the Floyd's case, it just reeks of being staged.  (Do I need to spell out this?)
https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/limbaugh-rio...ying-wait/

Quote:The riots that have rocked cities across America in the wake of the police-related death of George Floyd are planned and paid for in advance, and can be linked to the Democratic Party, says talk-radio star Rush Limbaugh.

"None of this is random," Limbaugh said Tuesday on his national broadcast.

"None of this is something [that just] happens and these people see it and they get mad and take to the streets. They are waiting. They are programmed. They are waiting for the call to action. It's not that George Floyd was murdered; it's that somebody was at the hands of a cop, and that's the go signal.

"They are paid, and they are laying in wait. They're in homes, wherever they are, wherever they're holed up, and they're given the go signal, and this stuff is then, with the aid of the media, it's made to look spontaneous. That's key. It's made to look like these people were happy and fine and minding their own business until America became America again one day, when in fact this stuff is in the playbook, it is organized, it is programmed, it is paid for, and it's very mobile."
It's possible that the incident was staged (anyway it's used politically) or that bricks were stacked by purpose, that some thing is being organized, but that's not the most important.
(How many times, at how many locations, where the bricks stacked? Was it a large scale operation. Or a YouTube montage to male it look so?)

The most important is to understand that part of the population is not happy despite 3 and half years of tremendous efforts by Trump and his incredible achievements (LOL). In other words, that he did nothing for these populations.
People go rioting when they are not happy with their living conditions. Racism is a pretext, thought it's still felt and experienced. Saying they are staged, paid for or organized is only avoiding to talk about the real problems.

You can't organize riots when people are happy. You can but you will never get as many followers. The fact that they have so many followers, that a few weeks with the Coronavirus is enough to make his power vacillate means that something's wrong with Trump's world.

And this is very strange because the wall against latino migrant, tariffs against the whole world and exploding the debt ceiling as never before were supposed to solve all the problems in the US.... Tweeting also should have helped... why it didn't?
(06-04-2020, 11:02 PM)WmLambert Wrote: https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/limbaugh-rio...ying-wait/

Quote:The riots that have rocked cities across America in the wake of the police-related death of George Floyd are planned and paid for in advance, and can be linked to the Democratic Party, says talk-radio star Rush Limbaugh.

"None of this is random," Limbaugh said Tuesday on his national broadcast.
None of this is random -- obvious.

Defining the enemy as Democrats is better than defining it as Antifa, but still incorrect.

Again, the enemy is the amalgamation of various forces, yes, including the democrats, as well as very substantial part of republicans (Romney, Bush, George Will, ... ), as well as the top military brass.

The last part is particularly important.---it means that Trump's base in the administration is minimal.

Again, parallels to similar situations are present.  In 1917 Russia, Nicholas did not have support from any of the top generals, only a few -- and not top -- remained loyal to him.  In 1933 Germany, Hitler was able to gain power only after getting support from the top military.  

Quote:People go rioting when they are not happy with their living conditions.

Obviously correct in general, but not the case now.  Living conditions did not yet deteriorate. Border etc. are not the issues now.  What we are seeing is a form of a "color revolution" applied by the US to others, now applied to the US.  What goes around, comes around. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ANTIFA, The Real Fascists John L 26 9,064 09-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Last Post: John L