Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting Anarchy and Stupidity
If the West, including the US, is too Pussified to do the right thing these days, then its time for others to take charge and get things on the right track AGAIN. And this is done, not by placating the Wackos and revolutionists who are doing their best to bring down the system. Neither is it right to force a Police State including Martial Law. The best thing is to isolate the troublemakers and send them where they can do no harm to the current system.

Here's a classic example of what all this anarchy will lead to, if something logical and mature, is not done in order to put a halt to all this craziness. BET founder Robert Johnson calls for $14 trillion of reparations for slavery. Last time I looked, there are no living slaves alive who deserved reparations.

Find an island, where they can rule over themselves and be out of society where they do nothing but preach violence. Surround that island with a military dedicated to keeping them isolated, and have a way for them to get their schist together and reenter civilized society. If they don't, then let them stay on that island, where they can hurt only themselves.

This is NOT Rocket Science Dammit!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
If there's one thing that is a certainly with all this anarchy, its that 99% or more is located in Blue States, Blue cities, and are being run by Jackasses, not the other side of the isle.  Why am I not surprised?!

And here is something else that does not surprise me: The Economic Fallout of the Lockdown and Riots will not Diminish Support for Trump.  This guy, Steve McCann, gets it.  And he hits the nail right on the head, regarding Trump and the Statist's inability to overturn his leadership. 

Here's the last part of his great article, which is worth reading in its entirety.

Quote:The nation’s elites have been a disaster for the nation but have been enormously successful in taking care of themselves.  However, the rest of America, as Donald Trump pointed out in the 2016 campaign, has paid the price.  Consequently, armed with the calamitous experience of living with the ruling elites over the decades, the bulk of the American people see through the incessant personal vitriol directed at Trump and themselves.  They also see through the nakedly transparent attempt to prolong the economic fallout of the Wuhan Virus as a wedge issue to defeat him in November and how the radical militant wing of the left was allowed to metastasize and threaten the well-being of all Americans.

Donald Trump was successful in winning in 2016 because he instinctively understood that the most important factors in political leadership in the United States today are: first, compassion for and a true understanding of the day-to-day lives of the common man; second, the ability and willingness to comprehend the existential dangers of the left and their determination to transform the country; third, an unshakable tenacity in confronting the opposition, nationally or internationally, and willingly suffer their slings and arrows; and fourth, moving heaven and earth to keep one’s campaign promises.  He has governed accordingly.

The nation’s elites would do well to heed a Tweet from Academy Award nominated actor James Woods on May 17th of this year as to why Donald Trump is supported by so many Americans despite his lack of “character and civility”.

Quote:Let’s face it.  Donald Trump is a rough individual.  He is vain, insensitive and raw.  But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime.  He is the last firewall between us and the cesspool called Washington.  I’ll take him any day over any of these bums.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump SCOTUS Pick(s) - Let Anarchy Reign! John L 7 2,902 02-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: WmLambert