Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ObamaGate: Let Justice Be Served
The facts are still working their way out of this despicable act of gross miscarriage of justice, but soon it will be Payback time for the Jackass leadership.  And all for the explicit goal of bringing down a duly elected president. 

I'm going to start collecting posts from related threads, so as to make this easier for others to follow.  For some reason I had placed this on the back burner, due to my Mother's death, and all the legal work in South Carolina, on closing the estate.  I'd only been half-way working on the forum, and still have much to do before it is all put away.  But I am going to be paying closer attention to this case, because what was done to General Flynn was criminal and there are those who deserve justice to be met out to them for all this. 

I just saw this video where Jessie Waters has brought me up to speed on the issue, and I've no doubt that this crime will eclipse any political crime ever committed in this country.  So, let's turn loose the Justice System and see where it all leads, and who gets caught in the thrasher.

Obamagate (Watters Words/Fox News)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Here's Australia's Sky News' non-hysterical take on the events leading up to now. 

President Trump's critics are 'distracting from Obamagate'

And Poor Uncle Joe,......... Even foreigners are getting many, many laughs out of him. S13

Joe Biden's 'confused crazy rants' should have discounted him years ago
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justice served in Virginia mv 0 582 04-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Last Post: mv