Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama Was in on the Flynn Takedown
Quote:New Documents Show President Obama Was in on the Flynn Takedown   

Newly released documents from the Department of Justice show President Obama informed former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates of a phone call between former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in December 2016. He did so in the Oval Office.

"Yates first learned of the December 2016 calls between [LTG Michael] Flynn and [Russian Ambassador to the United States, Sergey] Kislyak on January 5, 2017, while in the Oval Office. Yates, along with then FBI-Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, were at the White House to brief members of the Obama Administration on the classified Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Activities in Recent U.S Elections. President Obama was joined by his National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, and others from the National Security Council," the document states.
"After the briefing, Obama dismissed the group but asked Yates and Comey to stay behind. Obama started by saying he had 'learned of the information about Flynn' and his conversation with Kislyak about sanctions. Obama specified he did not want any additional information on the matter, but was seeking information on whether the White House should be treating Flynn any differently, given the information. At that point, Yates had no idea what the President was talking about, but figured it out based on the conversation. Yates recalled Comey mentioning the Logan Act, but can't recall if he specified there was an 'investigation,'" it continues.
That phone call became part of the FBI's justification to interview Flynn on January 24, 2017. Ahead of that meeting, notes show agents planned to get Flynn to lie in order to pursue criminal prosecution or get him fired.

According to a memo Rice wrote to herself on January 20, 2017, her last day on the job, she and Vice President Joe Biden were in the room when Obama delivered the news to Yates.
President Obama and his intelligence officials, like Rice, Brennan and Clapper, have denied being involved in a malicious pursuit against General Flynn. Documents show that is far from the case.

Biden will probably claim he has dementia and can't remember anything. Will Flynn be forced to spend years in count or will the government do the right thing and compensate him for the stress they`ve put him through. Once the arrests start, the Democrats can write off any thought of winning in November. I`d love to see Adam Schiff get arrested.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
I want Justice to be Served, and I want it out front and for All to See.  That's what I want.  Spiteful

And as for SchiffHead, I already have my beer and popcorn just waiting to be served. Stirthepot
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
They should start with having Schiff disbarred.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(05-08-2020, 07:41 AM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: They should start with having Schiff disbarred.

I wonder how long that process will require?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Just Heard Trump say Schiff has immunity in the House.
[Image: 5d4540107c6b1ebc6c338704753c73c7d3f1cc24...=600&h=472]
(05-08-2020, 04:20 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: Just Heard Trump say Schiff has immunity in the House.

I'm sure that there is some way to get back at him. Spiteful
[Image: 00474e86b8632085fd8a2684a38739699da58b8a...pg?w=600&h]
(05-08-2020, 04:21 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: [Image: 5d4540107c6b1ebc6c338704753c73c7d3f1cc24...=600&h=472]

Perhaps Pelosi can also be exposed as being involved. Not much has ever gone on without her thumbs on the scale.
(05-09-2020, 12:58 PM)John L Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 04:20 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: Just Heard Trump say Schiff has immunity in the House.

I'm sure that there is some way to get back at him.  Spiteful

Perhaps Pelosi can also be exposed as being involved. Not much has ever gone on without her thumbs on the scale.
(05-08-2020, 04:21 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: [Image: 5d4540107c6b1ebc6c338704753c73c7d3f1cc24...=600&h=472]

===> trumpdeathclock.com  Spiteful
[Image: 02-flynn-plot-la-600.jpg]
[Image: 1ninetymiles366i81tb3eifo1_500.jpg]
MUST SEE! Obama FROZEN After Trump Turns To the Camera With HISTORIC Accusation of former President
[Image: get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-lax3-1.xx...=600&h=526]
Is that Biden sticking his tongue in Sally Yates ear?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flynn's Ouster, Trump & Fighting The System John L 46 12,176 05-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Last Post: John L
  Candidate Obama vs. President Obama Canuknucklehead 9 2,954 03-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: John L