Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrat Debates?
Why no recent thread about this? I went to the CNN website to find a video of the 11th debate between just Biden and Bernie. There were the usual biased hosts lobbing softball questions, and the lack of the debate protocols. "90 seconds with a 45 second rebuttal" became "just talk when you want to and we'll pretend we're in control." At first I was pleased with the technical streaming video, with no lag, until the first video abruptly ended, with no auto-link to the next clip. I finally found the second video - but there were two of them, and no third one, followed by four and five. I don't know why the Left is so technically poor (look at Obama's ObamaCare website), yet own most of the IT techs. Biden's virtual town hall was a disaster. ...Many gaffes and walking off frame to be replaced by a logo.
(03-16-2020, 10:06 PM)WmLambert Wrote: Why no recent thread about this?

Perhaps the rest of us were awaiting you to do what you just did. You are always welcome to post more than you are now. S22
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
This one sneaked past me. I knew there was a debate coming up between the B bros, but i missed setting up to record it. This whole Covid-19 thing looks like a November surprise, the way the Dems put them into play. I remember how they destroyed the economy before the Obama election, so they could blame a failed economy on the GOP. They appear not to mind the overkill, or losing control of their little sabotage to create a catastrophe.

If they didn't actually create the virus, they certainly are using it to the utmost. Remember the Obama mantra: "Never let a good crisis go to waste." Pelosi is already trying to throw in social reforms within the emergency measures. That was evident in the debate.

Remember the "Wag the dog" episode during the Bill Clinton Impeachment? They seem to have no boundaries about what they do, so long as they can impact an election they are sure to lose.

Raymond Arroyo, on the Laura Ingraham show, tonight, examined Biden's comments during the debate, on what he would do if he was in charge during the pandemic, and he mentioned he would do things that Trumps has already done. If Biden gets a bump out of this media coverage of the pandemic, and wins, we are in a bad, bad way.
(03-16-2020, 10:39 PM)WmLambert Wrote:
If they didn't actually create the virus, they certainly are using it to the utmost. Remember the Obama mantra: "Never let a good crisis go to waste." Pelosi is already trying to throw in social reforms within the emergency measures. That was evident in the debate.

I hate to break it to you, but Biden is innocent.  

He has a perfect alibi: dementia.

In fact, would it not be fun to have after two black presidents, one women almost-a-president, one gay almost-a-president a demented crook?  Demented crooks are people too, and they should be represented.
Sanders 2020

(03-16-2020, 11:48 PM)mv Wrote: ...Demented crooks are people too, and they should be represented.

Don't let them all off too easy. Dementia isn't the main problem. Graft and corruption rationalized by "the ends justify the means" far outpaced mental limitations. (Sure it IS a mental limitation, itself). All of these miscreants seek power without the moral force behind them to make that power legitimate. Biden is a crook. He has no problem with stealing other people's words, or their money. His dementia only makes his cover-up less effective.