Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghana after a heavy rain...
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Good Heavens, more filth being unleashed into nature. I'll bet over half of that junk is made up of plastics. S18
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
(03-04-2020, 11:23 PM)John L Wrote: Good Heavens, more filth being unleashed into nature.  I'll bet over half of that junk is made up of plastics.  S18

And we get blamed for all the crap in the oceans.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(03-04-2020, 11:25 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:23 PM)John L Wrote: Good Heavens, more filth being unleashed into nature.  I'll bet over half of that junk is made up of plastics.  S18

And we get blamed for all the crap in the oceans.

Yeah, you can't win with the Climate Kooks. The folks in the video are poor and not burdened with lots of funds. But we are, so that's why the Climate Kooks and Wackos tend to go after us. That's where the money is. Spiteful
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”