Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scam or legit?
I saw the Easy Power Plan email today for the first time, and am intrigued - not by the claim of perpetual power/motion - but by the totality of the internet reviews of it. I've never seen a product so thoroughly backed by multiple obviously constructed supporting reviews of it. If such a device was possible, Tesla would be number two on the genius list. Google search has dozens of pages of "reviews" that praise it as the best project since forever. Even Snopes shows up on the scam evaluation list with zero input on it. Curious as to what others here think.
I'm at as loss here as to what you mean. I could use some enlightenment.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Ryan Taylor is a geography teacher from Memphis TN Here who is selling plans for a perpetual energy generator. His posts sell "Easy Power Plan". If you run a search for it, there are myriads of reviews on it that are all entirely positive. Put this under the "Too Good To Be Believed" category.
The presentation methodology screams "fake" to me.

Just show the "thing" up front rather than rant on about "in a few minutes I'll show" which is typical of something fishy.

Better to read the text so you can zoom in to the bottom line,

which is:

Buy the "plans books" for only $49.

Yeah, rather than patent this "revolutionary self-generating power producer", he hawks a bunch of books.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
(02-25-2020, 09:59 AM)JohnWho Wrote: The presentation methodology screams "fake" to me...

Yeah, this is presented in the same long-winded spiel as many scams - but my point was not the thing being sold, it was the completeness of the reviews online about it. I went through ten pages of searches that back it.
In all of those reviews, do any actually show the "thing" and describe the actual workings?
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
As the old saying goes, "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is", or words to that effect. I'm sure this scam artist still gets a certain number of believers who are willing to go out on a limb here. Spiteful
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”