Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Out With A Bang?
Alright, I've mentioned this several times here, and I'm serious about it.  The Donald may be fighting another battle:Assassination.  If he should be reelected, the odds are not the best that he will be able to live long enough to go back to his business life. 

Further, I sure would love to have some idea as to just how many times someone has already tried to kill him, but it is unreported.  In other words, how ragged is the Secret Service being run, and has that department been increased. 

Here's the latest on that front, and it is coming from Iran.

Quote:Iranian politician reportedly offers bounty for ‘anyone who kills’ Donald Trump
An Iranian politician is offering a multimillion-dollar reward for “anyone who kills” Donald Trump, as tensions between the nations ramp up.

An Iranian politician has announced a $US3 million ($A4.4 million) reward for “anyone who kills” US President Donald Trump, according to the country’s semi-official ISNA news agency.

Ahmad Hamzeh told parliamentarians on Tuesday the offer was to avenge the assassination of top commander Major General Qassem Soleimani, who was killed in a US drone strike ordered by Mr Trump outside Baghdad airport on January 3.

“On behalf of people of Kerman province, we will pay $3 million award in cash to whoever kills Trump,” Mr Hamzeh, who represents Kahnouj county near the southeastern city of Kerman, was quoted as saying by ISNA.

Kerman was the hometown and final resting place of Soleimani, one of the most popular public figures in Iran.

Mr Hamzeh did not say who would pay the bounty offer, which comes a month ahead of a parliamentary election.

But Washington’s ambassador to the Conference on Disarmament, Robert Wood, told journalists in Geneva that the offer was “just ridiculous”.

“But it gives you a sense of the terrorist underpinnings of that regime, and that regime needs to change its behaviour,” he said.

Mr Hamzeh did not say who would pay the bounty offer, which comes a month ahead of a parliamentary election.

But Washington’s ambassador to the Conference on Disarmament, Robert Wood, told journalists in Geneva that the offer was “just ridiculous”.

“But it gives you a sense of the terrorist underpinnings of that regime, and that regime needs to change its behaviour,” he said.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
And the bounty will be paid with unmarked untraceable low denomination bills, sent in the middle of the night, by Obama. For that purpose? That's what we will be saying here if they are successful.

Here I'm confused why they want to kill Trump: Is it because he killed Soleimani? That's strange because if so, you would want to kill the guy who organised the killing. But politicians never say the truth.

So is it, instead, because Trump didn't want to start a war?
The main reason Trump is an enemy of the idiots, is because the other politicians accept their bribes and are ready to bend the knee to them. No one can ever explain why the Russians would want Trump over Hillary, when she was already bought and paid for. Robin Hood didn't kill thr Sheriff of Nottingham, because Robin told Little John, "Better the enemy we know than an enemy we don't know." IOW, one doesn't reshuffle the deck when one already has a winning hand.