Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whistle-blower: Who is it?
It seems like every one in Congress, CNN, PMSNBC, and hosts of bureaucrats, apparently know who it the 'Real' Anti-Trump, Whistle-Blower really is.  And yet, nobody will publicly mention the name, because of the repercussions that may follow.  I just finished listening to Hannity on his FNC show, and even he refrains from telling his viewers. 

So what is everyone really afraid of?  Well, Paul Sperry, of RealClearInvestigations, has stepped forward. 

Quote:How 'Whistleblower' May Be Outed: Ties to Biden, Brennan, Schiff's Staff, Etc.

[Image: 492869_5_.png]

For a town that leaks like a sieve, Washington has done an astonishingly effective job keeping from the American public the name of the anonymous “whistleblower" who triggered impeachment proceedings against President Trump — even though his identity is an open secret inside the Beltway.

More than two months after the official filed his complaint, pretty much all that’s known publicly about him is that he is a CIA analyst who at one point was detailed to the White House and is now back working at the CIA.

But the name of a government official fitting that description — Eric Ciaramella — has been raised privately in impeachment depositions, according to officials with direct knowledge of the proceedings, as well as in at least one open hearing held by a House committee not involved in the impeachment inquiry. Fearing their anonymous  witness could be exposed, Democrats this week blocked Republicans from asking more questions about him and intend to redact his name from all deposition transcripts.

RealClearInvestigations is disclosing the name because of the public’s interest in learning details of an effort to remove a sitting president from office. Further, the official's status as a “whistleblower” is complicated by his being a hearsay reporter of accusations against the president, one who has “some indicia of an arguable political bias … in favor of a rival political candidate" -- as the Intelligence Community Inspector General phrased it circumspectly in originally fielding his complaint.

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Please read the entire article!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
It would be great if they could find something really embarrassing for Trump, something with legal value and true. So far it has been so boring... I don't think you should fear that Trump will be unseated (if the case becomes really serious, democrats will cut a deal behind closed doors to let Trump in Office).
But it looks like they got something to make Trump pulls a face.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...SKBN1XO1HD
The Brexit Show being on wait between two seasons, the Game of US Thrones becomes more interesting and there is something to watch

When Trump sends his sicilian mafia lawyer to Ukraine

Trump Wrote:Ukraine is known as being the third most corrupt country in the world.

Well, now, it certainly is. S2
Rudy Giuliani is of Tuscan origin from his father's side, as his paternal grandparents (Rodolfo and Evangelina Giuliani) were born in Montecatini Terme, Tuscany, Italy.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
(11-22-2019, 05:50 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: Rudy Giuliani is of Tuscan origin from his father's side, as his paternal grandparents (Rodolfo and Evangelina Giuliani) were born in Montecatini Terme, Tuscany, Italy.

Really?!  I thought that Italian-Americans WOPs(without passport) almost all came from southern Italy.  Having spent some time in northern Italy, and having a longtime friend(Lilliana) from Roma, Southern Italians are still considered the bottom rung of the social ladder.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -