Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexico El Chapo's Son Failed Arrest
Operation by heavily armed military police on Ovidio Guzman in a residential compound

This is barely believable:
reuters Wrote:Cartel gunmen surrounded the residence and staged gun battles and set up burning roadblocks around Culiacan, causing widespread panic. Later that afternoon, police withdrew from the residence without Guzman.

Facing threats against the public and relatives of the armed forces, the security cabinet ordered Guzman to be freed.

Reading between the lines: Police special forces came to arrest El Chapo's son. They soon became surrounded by superior forces from the Sinaloa Cartel.  S11
Its interesting that Mexico is officially being run by its government, when in fact it is being run by the Drug Cartel. Amazing, isn't it? Eventually the US will be forced to invade Mexico just to stop the criminal actions at the US border.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
We dropped one paper bomb onto a drug headquarters under a previous administration. Why not again, with permission?
(10-31-2019, 12:56 PM)WmLambert Wrote: We dropped one paper bomb onto a drug headquarters under a previous administration. Why not again, with permission?

Got a link?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up” — Saint Al of the Gore -
I believe it was a carbon-fiber bomb, or similar non-metallic bomb that was dropped on a drug lord's hacienda. I remember the incident, and that the bomb fragments defined the it was one of ours. Online accounts seem to be no longer available.