Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woke, or just Broke?
Recent developments with China and the NBA are events that should enlighten all that love to embrace the social side of politics. No Burn felt here, nor should anyone that is educated with historical realities. I ask those that are woke on this forum to enlighten me on why China should be embraced. I challenge those that are woke to convince me why China needs a bended knee. Please send responses and educate me woke warriors.
(10-11-2019, 12:52 AM)OMGitzHIM Wrote: I challenge those that are woke to convince me why China needs a bended knee. Please send responses and educate me woke warriors.
I think everyone here thinks the same way you do on this.  Those companies that refuse to move back to the US should be looking at other places to invest, before all this catches up with them.  I'll bet Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, and others would be more than happy to accommodate them.  And they all are opposed to PRC.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710
(10-11-2019, 12:52 AM)OMGitzHIM Wrote: ...enlighten me on why China should be embraced. I challenge those that are woke to convince me why China needs a bended knee.

Those "woke" warriors won't respond. Their real fear is the PC crowd who will give them bad press for non-PC views - but that's the same for all things. The NBA may be worse than other venues because of hypocritical racism and victimology. There are many hangers-on and "posses" who surround Millionaire minority athletes and fill their heads with nonsense.