Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden is Toast...
A large cache of confidential foreign documents has just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

Download and start digging.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
So, this post was perhaps genius 12 years later. Friends, please recognize, learn, and know the battle we truly face with the media.
(09-26-2019, 10:49 PM)Canuknucklehead Wrote: A large cache of confidential foreign documents has just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

Download and start digging.

Good for John S. He stated last night that he had released all the information. I can hear all the braying and Hee-Hawing all the way from Cary, NC. S13
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Here's more on Sleezy, Sleepy, Joe's 'SOL' Campaign.

Dems’ Impeachment Hysteria Backfires On Biden | Unfit to Print Ep. 26
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Coronavirus - “Suddenly I begin to understand why Charlie gets so excited over taking a walk outside.”
Viktor Shokin was the fired prosecutor. His explanation for being fired names Biden directly for having him removed to stop him from investigating his son. (PDF 1)

There is no wiggle room. To add to these documents, there was a treaty between the USA and The Ukraine to work together to fix Ukrainian corruption. Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky was not only legal, but required by treaty.
[Image: trump-impeachment-democrats-schiff-biden.jpg]
BREAKING: Joe is DONE! UKRAINE CONFESSES To HUGE PAYOFF - How Much He Was Paid Will Make You SICK
Biden Ukraine Explained for Dummies w/ Humor
[Image: Lib19.jpg]
[Image: Friday%2BFunnies_1.png]
Here is yet one more reason why Biden really is Toast, and he's not yet the Jackass's candidate.

Quote:JOE BIDEN STANDS UP FOR CHINA”

When the dust from the current pandemic has settled, there will be aspects of President Trump’s response at which, legitimately, to snipe. It’s unrealistic to expect any leader to make all the right calls when confronted with this kind of unexpected crisis. Other than Sen. Tom Cotton, I don’t know of any politician who fully had the right line on the Wuhan coronavirus from the beginning.

However, Joe Biden will not be well positioned to do the sniping. The video below, produced by the Trump campaign, shows why. It’s called “Joe Biden stands up for China.”

The video reminds us that Biden attacked the travel bans President Trump imposed early on as “xenophobic.” Dr. Fauci appears in the video to state the obvious — the travel ban on China was clearly the right call. (By labeling such bans “xenophobic,” Biden demonstrated that he doesn’t know what the word means. The ban was imposed because many Chinese had been infected by the virus, not because Trump dislikes Chinese people.)

Biden now says he backs the China travel ban. But he attacked travel bans in mid-March. Apparently, it took him until the beginning of April to come around. Trump imposed the China ban in January.

The video also ties in Biden’s past praise for China. (At times, Trump too has also praised China, but he has taken a much tougher line on the Red regime than President Obama did or Joe Biden ever advocated). And the video draws attention to how Hunter Biden has profited from his father’s Chinese connections.

As Ed Morrissey points out, polls show that the American public overwhelmingly blames China for this pandemic, as we should. The Democrats could hardly have picked a worse candidate than Joe Biden to carry their flag on the Wuhan coronavirus, which is likely to be the biggest issue for voters in this year’s election.

Biden stands up for China
[Image: 109.jpg]
Three fingered hands ...Does this make Biden a Disney character?

We already have a Dopey and an Eeyore.
[Image: Creepy2020.jpg]
Ohh, Noo......Say it ain't so Joe. Aww

IT BEGINS! Democrats Move to REPLACE JOE BIDEN and His DISASTROUS Campaign!!!
Quote:BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.  

An audio tape has been released by a Ukrainian politician which details conversations between corrupt and discredited former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden. John Kerry is also on the audio tape. The men discuss the firing of then Prosecutor Shokin for corrupt reasons, in order to prevent an investigation into Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and other criminal actions.

Is Biden going to get a free pass simply because he is running for President or will he shortly be facing a health crisis that requires him to drop out?
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-05-29-at-11.09.58-AM.pn...C395&ssl=1]
I don't know... Trump is much funnier. If Biden is elected I won't be able to laugh as much at the US President. It will be quite sad. I'll miss Trump.

Because last polls show that Biden leads by a large margin. Even some Republican voters, if they won't vote for Biden by definition, they disapprove Trump.
Not sure Trump is the best choice if you want a Republican president.
(06-03-2020, 03:52 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: I don't know... Trump is much funnier. If Biden is elected I won't be able to laugh as much at the US President. It will be quite sad. I'll miss Trump.

Because last polls show that Biden leads by a large margin. Even some Republican voters, if they won't vote for Biden by definition, they disapprove Trump.

I wouldn't rely on these 'so called' polls. If I recall correctly, the same thing happened to Ronald Reagan as well. Also, keep in mind that almost all of these 'so called' polls are with groups/Channels that are clearly Jackass heavy.
(06-03-2020, 03:52 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: I don't know... Trump is much funnier. If Biden is elected I won't be able to laugh as much at the US President. It will be quite sad. I'll miss Trump.

BS, actually.    

The Biden+10 poll was on registered votes.  Same poll said Biden+5 on likely.  But this is nothing....
Same poll also said Biden+30 in blue states, and Trump+7 in red. 

Now, one would want more details, but this smells of a map similar to 2016, with Biden getting a massive overvote in CA and NY... 

Right now the race is about even.

But the main thing -- this is too early.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now The News From Dems. Kerry Is Toast! John L 23 10,485 04-25-2004, 04:00 PM
Last Post: mv