Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mad Genius Is At It Again!!
George Gilder may not always be right on everything, but he is "almost" Never Wrong!  I have loosely been following him since reading "Wealth and Poverty", and  "Men and Marriage".  However, for the last three-four years, he sort of slipped under my inquisitive radar.  And I see that he has been building up to his next technological prediction.  Last night I hit the Jackpot, Big Time, over at "Laissez-Faire", a C.Liberal/Libertarian web site.   And just look at the recent articles he has written.

This is the one that got me here, and I need to go through all of them today and tomorrow.  I'm sure he has some interesting predictions, just waiting for my prying eyes.  Meanwhile, here are some of his latest articles, which are probably not all of them.

Google is Dead. What Now?

Two Blockchain Breakthroughs That Will Change the World

Why Technology Prophet George Gilder Predicts Big Tech's Disruption

George Gilder: Forget Cloud Computing, Blockchain Is The Future

EXCLUSIVE: 'Life after Google: 10 Laws of the Cryptocosm'.  The following is Chapter 5: 'The 10 Laws of the Cryptocosm'

George Gilder: Forget Cloud Computing, Blockchain is the Future

What is Blockchain? George Gilder Explains

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a Gneiss Day!
George Gilder: Google Does Not Believe in Life After Google

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have a Gneiss Day!
Gilder is quite a story, in himself - but I would best love for someone to present a biographical look at Kurt Gödel. He's quite a story. Friend of Einstein, paranoic brought on by Hitler, married an older dancer which estranged his family, and proved all theories are unprovable. I've researched and understood Einstein's General theory of Relativity (enough to use as catcher chatter in Baseball to frustrate batters with the idea that the faster my pitcher throws the ball, the bigger it gets and should be easier to hit.) The umpires loved it. I have not understood the logic behind Gödel, yet.