Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSM and Floaters
I have floaters in my eyes. I've had them for decades now, but they are growing in numbers. And looking at my computer screen can sometimes be distracting. I've been trying to wash them out of my outer eye, which works fairly well, at the time. But they keep coming back.

I've known about MSM for some time, but never tried it before. Does anyone here have floaters? And do you know about MSM?

Eye floaters: Mayo Clinic Radio

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710
Does anyone see the irony of MSM=Main Stream Media? Washing out the outer eye gets rid of neither. ...And they are both considered a nuisance or annoyance. I like the point that the brain can learn to ignore them.
(06-10-2019, 11:46 AM)WmLambert Wrote: Does anyone see the irony of MSM=Main Stream Media? Washing out the outer eye gets rid of neither. ...And they are both considered a nuisance or annoyance. I like the point that the brain can learn to ignore them.

Thanks for keeping to the subject Bill. However, if you are going to ridicule one of the two, perhaps you should start with the other acronym. And why would you want to get rid of the real MSM fluid?

Or better yet, why don't you just call it by its true title: Methylsulfonylmethane. Slips off the tongue real easy, doesn't it?

Now, have you ever had anything to do with "The Real" MSM before? Do you have any eye floaters? Are you losing any hair? Is your skin less than glowing? Are you.................................................... Spiteful
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
The video you included called it nuisance and annoyance. Sorry, didn't think it was a biblical plague.
(06-10-2019, 08:31 PM)WmLambert Wrote: The video you included called it nuisance and annoyance. Sorry, didn't think it was a biblical plague.

So you are saying that you don't have floaters?