Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candice Owens: Superwoman
I am so thrilled because I've gotten a new heroine: Candice Owens.  WOW, what a Woman!  She takes "Zero, Zip, Nada" Schist from the Jackasses.  Why can't the rest of the Dumbasses grow a spine and come out fighting?  

WATCH: Candace Owens Opening Statement At U.S. House Hearing

SMASH! Candace Owens Makes Congressman Lieu Instantly Regret His CHEAPSHOT Against Her

Candace Owens BEAUTIFULLY Reveals the Trials She Faces Each Day as a Black Conservative

Candace Owens EXPOSES Sick Double Standard After Committee Twists Her Bio
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it" - Jonathan Swift, 1710
Rush Limbaugh Reports: Candace/Lieu Exchange Went VIRAL!

Candace Owens: Democrats want black people to fail
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: 90mimb_ppugjuNVZl1vbkvgoo1_540.jpg]
Um, first woman President someday?  Hmm...
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
(04-14-2019, 08:50 AM)JohnWho Wrote: Um, first woman President someday?  Hmm...

I've been thinking exactly the same thing JW. S22
Candace Owens is the Director of Communications at the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA. Which has just as much oompf as Obama's time as a community organizer at ACORN. Perhaps if Trump appoints her to a power post within his administration, her bonafides could be strengthened and allow her proven communication skills to shine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Trials of SuperWoman Pelosi In Wonder Land John L 0 518 10-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Last Post: John L