Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Suicide: Who Will Make The 1st Move?
No matter who moves first, its international suicide,....for everyone.  I wonder who is going to be the first one to pull the trigger?  We've been asking this question for decades now.  But eventually someone will make the move, and not think about the consequences first.  

Somehow I can't help but believe that Islam will be be the primary cause, when all is said and done.

World on The Brink of World War 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- SCHiST Happens! ---
John L, We have been one hair short of a missile exchange between Pakistan and India.
Thanks to Nobel Prize Trump, it has been defused through diplomacy.

Once in a while, the US do something positive for peace. And it seems Trump is concerned about conflicts.
(03-17-2019, 06:29 PM)Fredledingue Wrote: John L, We have been one hair short of a missile exchange between Pakistan and India.
Thanks to Nobel Prize Trump, it has been defused through diplomacy.

Once in a while, the US do something positive for peace. And it seems Trump is concerned about conflicts.

Fred, I believe Russia, China, the US, and even Europe, realize that once the animal is turned loose, no telling where it will finally end.  However, with India and Pakis, I don't think they really have this fear, and all it will take is one Cluster Foxtrot and the two countries will be dotted with craters and millions of dead.  You'd think that those two would have more sense, but......................... Gah

As for Trump, he knows full well that any war, especially a nuclear one, is definitely bad for business.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- SCHiST Happens! ---
Quote:Once in a while, the US do something positive for peace. And it seems Trump is concerned about conflicts.

I'd not be so sure, the evidence points to the opposite -- in this particular conflict too.

It was reported that Trump (via Bolton, likely) wanted India to retaliate. When Modi refused, US slapped tariffs (Mar 5, this month) on India and Turkey in retaliation... why such a strange combination?

Well, the package was prepared against Turkey (for S400, for not loving the lovely kurds, etc)... and India was added at the last moment.

So... are we seeing a failed war-maker self-promoting as a peace-maker?
Sodomia delenda est