Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AdGuard DNS
Quote:https://adguard.com/en/adguard-dns/overview.html

AdGuard DNS is a foolproof way to block Internet ads that does not require installing any applications. It is easy to use, absolutely free, easily set up on any device, and provides you with minimal necessary functions to block ads, counters, malicious websites, and adult content.

I've been using this for a week, it really works.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
My Opera browser already has an adblock function. But some sites will not allow me to browse the site unless my blocker is turned off. Does this adblocker manage to be unnoticed by sites? If so, I would be interested.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hillary Clinton Is Like Herpes, "She Wont Go Away" - Anna Paulina
I use it to get by paywalls on newspapers and constant ads on blogs, it works perfectly. I had to disable it on Ancestry, it blocks drop down windows where data is entered. It's a simple step to revert back.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones.