Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israeli Intifada Death Toll Declines
Israeli Intifada Death Toll Declines

Positive, I guess.

However, being as the violence is starting to pick up, and the Hamas group winning elections, etc, etc, its a calm before the storm?
I think it's the calm myself,it is painfully obvious that most Muslims in Palestine prefer destruction to ceding Israel to Jews permanently.

Their religion just can't allow it.

If Irsael was objective,they'd either deport or kill every last one of them. Think about it,would we sit back for decades and tolerate them doing this to us so willing not to do just that?
Gunnen4u Wrote:Israeli Intifada Death Toll Declines

A lull before storm, nothing more.

Hamas will no longer obey the ceasefire, and with Rice' promotion of "free trade" and other terrorist-supporting measures, and with Sharon now likely gone, expect a large spike at least for the next three months.
Government is necessary because people left unchecked will do evil.

The government is composed of people left unchecked

And after 3 months? I dunno, a massive incursion and bombing; Israel will be condemmed by Europe, etc -- Israel cares not. Life as usual?
mv Wrote:"free trade" and other terrorist-supporting measures

Perhaps you will be kind enough to explain how "free trade" is a terrorist-supporting measure.

I'm just curious how people, such as myself and millions of pro-free traders support terrorism.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
You are looking at it too broadly I assume John :?: , but I am curious as well.
John L Wrote:
mv Wrote:"free trade" and other terrorist-supporting measures

Perhaps you will be kind enough to explain how "free trade" is a terrorist-supporting measure.

I was referrring to the discussion we had with Wm about the advantages of free trade between Gaza and Egypt; you missed it but you can still find it on this page.

Quote:I'm just curious how people, such as myself and millions of pro-free traders support terrorism.

This depends on just how widely you apply your pro-free trade ideas.

Do you support the trade in missiles between Egypt and Gaza? Would you support trade in portable nukes between OBL and ex-Soviet states? Do you support the sale of cruise missiles by Ukraine to Iran?

If the answer to any of the above is Yes, you answered your question.

Not to mention the gift of the three day tariff and trade-barrier free period of time they Palestinians had.
mv Wrote:Would you support trade in portable nukes between OBL and ex-Soviet states? Do you support the sale of cruise missiles by Ukraine to Iran?

If the answer to any of the above is Yes, you answered your question.

what do you think? Do I look to be that intellectually challenged?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.
H. L. Mencken
John L Wrote:what do you think? Do I look to be that intellectually challenged?

I prefer not to think...Looks may be deceiving... Wink1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Intifada Lessons Never Learned John L 17 3,622 07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Palladin
  Iraq: record death toll stroll 5 1,819 02-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: track_snake
  French Intifada Palladin 10 3,099 12-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Last Post: stroll