Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HILLARYGATE!! FISA Memo
NOTE: I'm closing down the other thread on all the scandals, because it all comes down to one thing: Hillary Clinton.  

HIllaryGate, or ClintonGate, whatever you want to call it, is about to explode into the biggest scandal of the 20th-21st Century.  And there is nothing the Clintons, DNC, or the Whore Media, will be able to sweep under the public rug.  This is going to be HUGE.  I have been following this closely, but today, I watched a video showing an interview with former federal prosecutor Joseph diGenova.

WOW!  The way he so eloquently outlines this entire series of scandals is so precise, and detailed, that it absolutely floored me.  I watched all thirty-one minutes totally spellbound, and have watched it a second time, just to fortify what I had learned.  

You all have Got to watch this, and everything will come in crystal clear.  I promise you.  And all thanks to TheConservativeTreehouse.com.  

Great Video Explanation – “Operation Trump” – Former Federal Prosecutor Outlines Scope of FBI and DOJ Corruption…

Mr. diGenova has impeccable credentials, a totally honest reputation, and brilliant mind.  The one thing I took away from his interview is just how organized his brain works.  No wonder he got where he did as a special prosecutor. If everyone saw this interview, they would have a firm grasp of the entire scandal, and why Hillary Clinton will almost certainly be headed for jail, along with a host of other crooked Jackasses.

This is a Must Watch!  You will not be disappointed  S22

The Obama Administration's 'Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton' Starting To Seep Out

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hillary Clinton Is Like Herpes, "She Wont Go Away" - Anna Paulina
This is one of the many reasons why I follow Dr. Sebastian Gorka so closely.  We both tend to think alike, and we both have little reapect for the Dumbasses.  They are afraid of their own shadows, and never read anything from Robert Browning: "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for ..."

Sebastian Gorka UNLOADS on Clueless GOP: “Wake up!” – Your Failures Threaten the Republic!

Click to Enlarge

[Image: DUZ-sh5XkAAOY2P.jpg]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
And that's why there are Growing Calls for President Trump to Read Explosive FISA Memo During State of Union Address.

[Image: trump-memo-sotu-600x431.jpg]
The Jackasses are doing a fine job of discrediting themselves over all these revelations. And Adam Schiff is leading the charge to keep us all confused, regarding the truth. Congressman Nunes pretty much covered this on Fox and Friends this morning.

Rep. Devin Nunes: Attacks From The Left Mean We're Closer To The Truth

[Image: Adam-Schiff-Congressonial-CNN-Leaker-and...96x498.jpg]
Rep. Adam Schiff’s Shocking Ties To George Soros Revealed

Why wasn't Schiff charged for leaking Don Jr's testimony? I don't think Mueller has been investigating Trump/Russian ties, he's going after the Democrats.
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
Holy cow... this is supposed to be shocking news? This is well known and only a small part of the very interesting set of family links at the core of what some call "deep state".... there is much more.

Are you blissfully unaware of the Schiffs connections to for example, Trotsky ? S6
Sodomia delenda est

Is this Adam Schiff's grandfather?
The true purpose of democracy is not to select the best leaders — a clearly debatable obligation — but to facilitate the prompt and peaceful removal of obviously bad ones. 
No, a bit sideways, but it is the same family.

In case this is not known, Trotsky was supported (and initially fully controlled) by an NYC financial group led by Jacob Schiff, same very old family. Good Jacob can be found easily in Wikipedia

There are rather amusing parallels between the set of small wars of 1920s spawned by Trotsky and the "optional" wars of the US in recent times, both are not aimed at victory but rather at creating the fire conditions that lead to globalisation (aka World Revolution) and of course profit generation as the more immediate reward.

The exact relations in the Schiff family is something to figure out yet, I did ... still doing this for another family, and it is not always father-to-son, albeit with the family.   The woman that married a Soros is a Schiff and a connection all right, but she is not a sister of Adam, her father's name was Haskel, while Adam was born to an Edward, and they and they are indeed different people.  Likewise, the neocon families are not always direct descendants of the Trotskyite families of 1920s-1930s ... sometimes the relations between the more prominent figures are slightly more remote...  amusing stuff to dig.
Sodomia delenda est

I just saw this for the first time, right now.  It goes to show you that no matter how closely one follows this scandal, its almost impossible to gather it all in.  Dershowitz makes perfectly good sense here, and it looks like the WH is playing the very game he is recommending.

Dershowitz: The White House has Mueller where they want him

And getting back to today, this discussion is about the revelation that MacDaddy wanted to know everything about this scandal.  And its in the text messages, no less.  

Uncovered Text Message from FBI Lovers Implicates “POTUS” Obama in Obamagate

If nothing else, this should eventually prove that Loretta Lynch and others around MacDaddy, are directly involved in the plot.  Like Hannity keeps saying, "Tick Tock, Tick Tock."

And it looks like facts are rushing out at an accelerated pace, the more this thing is uncovered. Wow!

Louie Ghomert. On New Strzok-Page Texts: Obama Wanted To Know What FBI Was Doing To ‘STOP TRUMP’
MUST READ!

Scandal, Corruption, Lawbreaking — And So What? What is the endgame to never-ending wrongdoing?

Devin Nunes FISA Memo Takeaways

I'll have to admit that I am slowly beginning to get antsy and impatient. Most of it is because I have no idea what is really going on within the DofJustice regarding this Huge scandal. I've been forced into making guesses and that still doesn't aleve my fears that the Beast and her minions are going to skate free from all of their crimes.

Fortunately, The Conservative Treehouse is helping me. Here's what I mean.

And please read the entire article, because it one worth checking out. S22

McCabe Firing Shows Evidence of IG and Outside Prosecutor Working Together…. Somehow this fellow seems to have good ideas, so he may be getting inside information. This last part really helps my emotins.

Quote:♦Lastly, where all this appears to be going. It is not likely there will be a ‘second special counsel’ per se’. With a prosecutor already working with Inspector General Horowitz that person already has a thorough knowledge of all the evidence. As soon as the IG publishes his report, the prosecutor can begin subpoenaing witnesses. It’s more than likely there’s already a Grand Jury seated somewhere hearing the criminal evidence he/she has carved out from the overwhelming IG evidence as collected.

You and I might be frustrated with the pace of the activity for a myriad of righteous reasons. However, we must also remind ourselves of the scale and scope of the corruption here that is inherent within the BIG PICTURE. All of this was done on purpose. None of this was accidental.

The prosecutor could, likely would, be having to outline the biggest political conspiracy in the history of politics. It is entirely possible officials within the CIA, NSA, DOJ, FBI, State Department, ODNI, and national security apparatus along with the Obama White House, Clinton campaign officials, politicians, career bureaucrats and possibly judges are all entwined and involved.

Add into this likelihood the complicit ideological media who will go absolutely bananas about any single member of their team being indicted; and a better than average chance the media will follow instructions from their leadership and send tens-of-thousands of low-info sycophants into the streets in protest, and well… you see the picture.

The left only know one narrative: “Jeff Sessions is doing Trump’s evil bidding.” That’s it. That’s the drumbeat. 24/7/365 That’s the narrative pushed over and over.

Look at their reaction to Andrew McCabe’s simple firing, which Trump had nothing to do with, and think about what their response would be to indictments?…

It makes sense, I'll admit. But not knowing, and judging from past excuses, still leaves me with the " Doveryai, no proveryai " saying. "Trust, but Verify......." And we all need some verification already. Gah
Oh-Hoo, look at this little bit of news: Planning For OIG Release – President Trump Hires Joe diGenova….

He's getting himself fortified as the IG Report gets closer to being official. And Uncle Joe certainly knows his stuff.

Quote: You assemble a strategic communications team, timed to activate when a key series of events takes place. Joe diGenova is part of that strategic communications team. The triggering event is the OIG release. The purpose of the team is to help the news consumer digest the corruption elephant one bite at a time.

As each individual indictment is parsed and delivered, there will be tens-of-thousands of pages of evidence, multiple witness statements, and a tsunami of investigative supporting material that needs to be unpacked -per person- and understood against the backdrop of the bigger story.

Understanding the scale and scope is why CTH put together the video series to help grasp the larger issues; and that video series only highlights the FBI and DOJ part of the story. [fyi, that video series will air as a single 30 minute documentary as part of the toolbox].

Trump is going to play this out, one corrupt person at a time, and do it piecemeal. That will keep things boiling over and high pitched until the midterm elections. I'll bet the Whores are going to be baying as loudly as possible.
Tonight Mark Levin wastes no words on Hannity, about his attitude of the McCabe firing, and the Dumbasses who are also crying foul.  

(03-19-2018, 11:43 PM)John L Wrote: Tonight Mark Levin wastes no words on Hannity, about his attitude of the McCabe firing, and the Dumbasses who are also crying foul.  

Great piece by Levin. I'm inordinately hopeful of Joe diGenova getting named to Trump's counsel, also. Both are very learned of the process, and neither is afraid to speak the truth. Could you imagine what it would be like if either one was in Session's position?
Good Heavens, I think we know one more reason for McCabe's firing. This alone is more than grounds for immediate dismissal.

EXCLUSIVE: Fired FBI official authorized criminal probe of Sessions, sources say

Quote:Nearly a year before Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired senior FBI official Andrew McCabe for what Sessions called a "lack of candor," McCabe oversaw a federal criminal investigation into whether Sessions lacked candor when testifying before Congress about contacts with Russian operatives, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

Democratic lawmakers have repeatedly accused Sessions of misleading them in congressional testimony and called on federal authorities to investigate, but McCabe's previously-unreported decision to actually put the attorney general in the crosshairs of an FBI probe was an exceptional move.

One source told ABC News that Sessions was not aware of the investigation when he decided to fire McCabe last Friday less than 48 hours before McCabe, a former FBI deputy director, was due to retire from government and obtain a full pension, but an attorney representing Sessions declined to confirm that.

And from the Whore Media no less. S13
Here is an entirely different perspective on this entire scandal, from Larry Schweikart, at The American Spectator. If he is correct, then the public face of this investigation is a well concealed act being orchestrated by Trump, Sessions, and others.

The Biggest Demonstration in DC Has Nothing to Do With Guns

The thesis alone is a Must Read. However, equally enlightening are the many responses of posters who read the article. Its quite varied, but many are thinking positive about this theory.

This is the kind of article that will naturally spark instant debate from almost everyone.
What responses of posters are you referring to?
(01-22-2018, 10:16 AM)John L Wrote: NOTE: I'm closing down the other thread on all the scandals, because it all comes down to one thing: Hillary Clinton.

Actually, I disagree a bit. Yes, Hillary deserves to go to jail, for numerous felony violations, both recent and long ignored - but Obama has a whole other culpability, where he uses Hillary as a deflection point.

He is up to his eyeballs involved in trying to cook the election and violating laws. To him, Hillary is a nice distraction, who he thinks gives him cover. He was in it all: Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Spying on Trump. You name it - he was there.
(04-05-2018, 05:05 PM)WmLambert Wrote: What responses of posters are you referring to?

The readers, who posted their thoughts below the article.
For those who question whether or not McCabe is a scumbag, it has been revealed that McCabe reprimanded senior FBI officials for leaks that he, alone, was responsible for.

Source

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uranium 1, FISA, DNC &The Clintons: PART 1 John L 48 3,674 05-23-2018, 01:38 PM
Last Post: John L
  Memo Gate 2? Independents4Bush 0 645 12-19-2006, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Independents4Bush